British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 'stars' Vs Coventry 'bees' Thurs 29/05/14

Rory rode one of the best he has in along time last night.

Agree that reserves will make a big difference but also going to need our 2nd strings to do well against Porsing & Lambert who have been great recently.

Although we have great away form, I think Kings Lynn will be too strong. Agree 50-40

Edited by mdmc82

Weve had over 2.5 inches of rain in West Norfolk since Friday and its heavy drizzle this morning with no prospect of any sun or breeze to dry things out.....don't be surprised if tonight doesn't go ahead :sad:

Edited by Gordon Bennett

As GB says it's very damp in Lynn. drizzle has stopped and it's now a lighter shade of grey but nothing to dry the ground up.

I'm 2 miles from track .

If speedball doesn't update later, I'll update on weather for any travellers.

• Like 2

As GB says it's very damp in Lynn. drizzle has stopped and it's now a lighter shade of grey but nothing to dry the ground up.

I'm 2 miles from track .

If speedball doesn't update later, I'll update on weather for any travellers.

Thank you

• Like 1

Don't worry the meeting will be on Buster is top dog :t:

Yep...he worked a miracle last week with a late down pour...will be a walk in the park (back of a tractor anyway :lol: ) for him this week!

Edited by kelvinht
  • Like 2

Weve had over 2.5 inches of rain in West Norfolk since Friday and its heavy drizzle this morning with no prospect of any sun or breeze to dry things out.....don't be surprised if tonight doesn't go ahead :sad:

Don't be such a pessimist, Buster is a magician. It'll be on... No worries.....

• Like 2

If the rain stop early afternoon as forecast, the meeting will be on.

In Buster we trust.

Looking forward to a tight meeting later, Hans and Bomber always entertain at the NA, Hope a few Bees fans travel over too, it's not far and they'll get to see Robert Lambert ride in person!!!

Bees fans already saw Robert Lambert ride in person at Brandon.

Usually take alot of fans to away grounds.

Hoping for a good close meeting with riders from both teams staying safe.

COVENTRY have been boosted by the availability of Kyle Howarth for tonight’s Elite League trip to King’s Lynn.

Howarth was due to miss the fixture due to a clash with his Premier League club Workington, who were due to race at Sheffield.

However, that meeting was postponed due to the weather this morning meaning Howarth can change his plans and join a full-strength Buildbase Bees team at the Norfolk Arena.

The club would like to also place on record their thanks to Stuart Robson for accepting the guest booking for tonight’s meeting and his understanding of the situation with Howarth now available.

• Like 4

Had to go to Lynn this morning and there was no rain at all on my journey.It kept brightening up from time to time aswell.Went by the track at 9.45 and the road was near enough dry by then.Buster will get the track sorted I am sure with it not meant to rain anymore.Afterall he's got all day today to do it not just an hour or so like last week.

• Like 2