British Speedway Forum

Rockets V Sheffield Pl 17/5/14 7.00pm

Why oh why does Silver persevere with Lambert. With a poor crowd as exclusively predicted by Shadders, it will get worse. Bunyan does try but words really fail me...... Currently 18-22 to Sheffield.

Why oh why does Silver persevere with Lambert. With a poor crowd as exclusively predicted by Shadders, it will get worse. Bunyan does try but words really fail me...... Currently 18-22 to Sheffield.

Rye House Rockets = 52

1. Edward Kennett - 2, 3, 3, 3, 3 = 14
2. Luke Bowen - 1', 0, FX = 1+1
3. Jason Bunyan - 1', 0, 3, 2 = 6+1
4. Steve Boxall - 2, 3, 2', 3, 1 = 11+1
5. Mathieu Tresarrieu - 3, 0, 1, 1 = 5
6. Jason Garrity - 3, 2, 3, 2', 3, 2' = 15+2
7. Simon Lambert - 0, 0, 0 = 0

Sheffield Tigers = 38

1. Simon Stead - 3, 2, 2, 2, 2 = 11
2. Taylor Poole - X, 1', 2, 0 = 3+1
3. Leigh Lanham - 0, 1, 1, 3 = 5
4. Andre Compton - 3, 3, 0, 1, 0 = 7
5. Ty Proctor - 1', 2, 1, 0 = 4+1
6. Simon Nielsen - 2, 1', 0, 1 = 4+1
7. Josh Bates - 1', 2, 1', 0 = 4+2

Read more: http://speedwayupdates.proboards.com/thread/13349/rye-house-sheffield-2014-7pm#ixzz320TeIgvF

Simon not on the victory parade after the win?

Well spotted, now you come to mention it...

Hopefully Len & John have finally bit the bullet. Simon still has Kent & Birmingham, and I'm sure he realises the situation. Wish Simon the best of luck if he does go, cause he's a really nice guy.

Well spotted, now you come to mention it...

Hopefully Len & John have finally bit the bullet. Simon still has Kent & Birmingham, and I'm sure he realises the situation. Wish Simon the best of luck if he does go, cause he's a really nice guy.

I'm sure he is, but I think he has been lucky to have stayed as long as he has. a change is needed to try and bring people back to Rye.

Funny meeting. For Sheffield steady and Compton really gave it a go. The young reserves looked composed but hungry too. If proctor is better than roynon then Adam must have really lost it. Leigh and Taylor pale shadows of their former selves.

For Rye essentially a three man team. Eddie Steve and Jason were excellent.warming to Matt. Luke a night to forget but on the wrong end of the referee who in my opinion had a poor night. Jason showing glimpses. Simon - it's not down to a lack of effort. We could all see that. But it's time to change and as someone said we could with a bit of thinking have Steve and Jason at reserve.

Len really has to start preparing the track for the riders he has. Far too slick.

Thought Sheffield were very good visitors and could easily see them winning until we hot the two five one's. Great to see Andre Compton back at Rye House, one of those riders like Jason Lyons and Shane Parker who i always wanted to see Line up for Rye

Len really needs to make the change not only to improve the reserves and give us a chance at a decent season but also for Simon. Getting stick on the night can't be pleasant and with the effort he puts in isn't deserved but his second spell has been a disaster with him going backwards and nothing away from home either.

Great to see Chris Neath and sad to hear him confirming that that's it for him riding. Fully earned a benefit meeting and like with Luke fully deserved

Edited by westhamboy66
  • Like 3