British Speedway Forum

It Is Time To Get Shot Of Mr Watt!

Davey needs to have a long hard think about where he want's to go from here, but he is still without a doubt the best rider for this position.

Seemed to be going well enough in the Best Pairs helping the Aussies to another win.

• Like 1

Saturday Germany (fenced by Pedersen), Sunday Poland, Monday BV, Tuesday Sweden, Wednesday Poole.

That's why he scored badly, the man is knackered.

How awful, having to work 5 days in a row. Nobody could manage that. You're right. It's not as if he did anything at two of them as they were rained off!

DW gives up too much for me aswell if he is at the back we need to get rid he can go to Birmingham or Swindon instead. Come on the Hammers promotion sign Sundstrom.

No thanks we never win at Poole without him in the team so what chance would we have with him in it.

Did really anyone think that Agent Watt would score any points v Poole ?

I did. I really did. The rumours about the tie up between County Crest Pallets, Watt, and Bjarne have been circulating for a long time but I never believed them. Seems I need a re-think. Davey has got it all to do now to gain support at Lakeside or credibility among the wider speedway public I am afraid.

• Like 1

Sorry Dave but you have been a good servant for the Hammers but it is time to move on. His scores wont improve away from home so come on Cookie and Duggo sign Sundstrom and get him in the side for the tv match vs Kings Lynn on Monday.

Sorry mush, but i really do think your being a little harsh there. Where you've calmed down and seen the light of day you may like to re-concider you post. Davey just had a mare at Poole, which is very much un-like him. And if you travel half way round Europe and ride like he did at the weekend which was the best i'd seen him ride for a fair old time, i think you'd be slightly tired as well..

• Like 1