British Speedway Forum

Birmingham V Poole Ela 23/4/14

It is all very well me taking the .... out of swindon, but more seriously, if there is not serious opposition to the pirates then speedway in this country is in a great deal of trouble.

Does that then mean we then have to drag everyone down to the lowest common denominator!!??

You tell me what we do??

It is all very well me taking the .... out of swindon, but more seriously, if there is not serious opposition to the pirates then speedway in this country is in a great deal of trouble.

Does that then mean we then have to drag everyone down to the lowest common denominator!!??

You tell me what we do??

and you wonder why Poole fans get a bad name on here!! what a rubbishe post

• Like 1

You tell me what we do??

See Jimmy Tarbuck is back again.

Certain Brummies can't ride any worse than they did against Lynn so I hope they can give the fans something to shout about tonight!!!

It's no good for the local support to see the Brummies struggle so I genuinely hope they push Poole to the limits tonight and give the Brummie fans (including me) something to cheer about.

Brummies to win tonight hopefully now bob has had he's lad he can get focused again as for kennett we'll the only positive about another 0 score is hopefully he would never ride for the club again.... If starke and lambert can get 4 + points each that would be fine. Adam and Daniel another 8+ score would be great ..leaves us with our captain which one turns up but in order to win a meeting he has to score 8+ ... Come on the brummies keep the faith and keep following

• Like 1

Must be hard to find fun where you come from then as all it was is a post trying to cause a disagreement & there's too many of them on here now sadly.

It was a post to see if anyone would bite.

I totally agree with you that there is far too much infighting on what should be something for good information and considered debate.

The post I made was one that nobody in their right mind could disagree with and I am glad nobody took the bait.

• Like 1