British Speedway Forum

Gp Qualifier Sat June 7th @ Berwick

Forecast for tomorrow is this, dry overnight and tomorrow up till early afternoon, so for those who are going to the practice there shouldn't be any problems, how useful practice will be might be another thing as the weather is forecast to go steadily down hill during the afternoon. Clouds will increase during the afternoon with rain by mid-afternoon, heavy at times, that rain will last right through to late Saturday night.

Lets hope that changes, the last GP Qualifier we had at Berwick was affected by the weather, the Berwick promotion deserves a bit of luck weather wise, especially after they stepped in to host this meeting.

i think it may be rained off

Don't give up, I`m sure everyone involved will want to race this tomorrow, remember most of the riders have Poland and meetings over here on Sunday so if they can get out on track tomorrow I am sure they will. Quite how entertaining it will be could be another matter.

Don't give up, I`m sure everyone involved will want to race this tomorrow, remember most of the riders have Poland and meetings over here on Sunday so if they can get out on track tomorrow I am sure they will. Quite how entertaining it will be could be another matter.

try to remain optimistic but if weather is like what it was last week for Workington match can't see it going on
  • Like 1

Forecast for tomorrow is this, dry overnight and tomorrow up till early afternoon, so for those who are going to the practice there shouldn't be any problems, how useful practice will be might be another thing as the weather is forecast to go steadily down hill during the afternoon. Clouds will increase during the afternoon with rain by mid-afternoon, heavy at times, that rain will last right through to late Saturday night.

Lets hope that changes, the last GP Qualifier we had at Berwick was affected by the weather, the Berwick promotion deserves a bit of luck weather wise, especially after they stepped in to host this meeting.

Sunny start to the day in Newcastle, lets hope the weather holds out in the North as this looks a really good meeting. If it does get rained off, what time would the re-staging be on Sunday?

Dry and sunny start to this Saturday, so all is go for practice at lunchtime, forecast to stay like this into early afternoon, then the rain moves in from the south reaching Berwick mid-late afternoon.

Bright and sunny here in Newcastle as well so hopefully it stays the same and doesnt move north. Looking forward to it.

Its now pi$$ING down in Newcastle.

Please can you keep it, we will have the rain tomorrow. ;)

If, and it is only an if at the minute, we get to 7pm and the meeting is in doubt, I hope if the organisers are asking fans to pay £20 they ensure we see the meeting run to its full length. It would do no favours to anyone to get 12 races and the meeting be declared.

• Like 2

Hope the rain abates & the meeting goes ahead. Was looking forward to this, but can't risk a 6hr journey with such a forecast :(

Stay overnight, and treat yourself to a decent meeting with the Diamonds at Brough.

• Like 1