British Speedway Forum

April 26: European Fim Speedway Grand Prix (bydgoszcz, Poland)

As much as I hate a lot of Health and Safety Testicicles that make commonsense go out the window in everyday work the relevant authorities at the GP tonight should hang their heads in shame by allowing Miedszinki to ride again they are letting him endanger himself and his opponents. Absolutely bloody disgusting.

• Like 5

Darcy Ward!!!!!!!!!!!

Magnificent ride lad.........

Truly fantastic display of speedway racing from a true natural talent, would willingly pay to watch this kid every week...

(ooops, sorry, he rides for Poole and has a 'bit of an attitude' If you believe this website..)...

so obviously I must take it all back.... :o

Well done fella...

Darcy Ward the person is not very nice. Darcy Ward the speedway rider I love. I never know if I should cheer for him or not!

As much as I hate a lot of Health and Safety Testicicles that make commonsense go out the window in everyday work the relevant authorities at the GP tonight should hang their heads in shame by allowing Miedszinki to ride again they are letting him endanger himself and his opponents. Absolutely bloody disgusting.

I had to prove I was ok to go back on ice 7 days after mine - obviously curling must be more dangerous than speedway :shock:

The way the one with Doctor on his back reacted I had a feeling that would happen - he's not fit to answer to the title of Dr when that was allowed. It verges on criminal that he was allowed back on track

• Like 1

Darcy Ward the person is not very nice. Darcy Ward the speedway rider I love. I never know if I should cheer for him or not!

I don't know him mate, haven't ever met him so (like so many on here) cannot formulate a true accurate opinion of him as a 'person'...

What I do know is that the lad is 'box office' and whenever he rides at BV the promotion team at BV get my money, (as I usually pick and choose my meetings depending on who the visitors are)....

A 'few' more like him and I would bet most 'away' tracks would get at least 300 - 500 more each week....

• Like 2

Isn't Scotty very, very good as a pundit???

Love listening to his 'experienced' views....

A natural at this lark....

Yeah recognized that from his very first appearance. The Eurosport guy seems to be a good non-screaming enthusiastic balance.

Yeah recognized that from his very first appearance. The Eurosport guy seems to be a good non-screaming enthusiastic balance.

fair comment.....

he got a bit of 'barry white' initially but you can see his enthusiasm and passion for the sport,,,

and he does it without uncalled for and unrealistic hyperbole...

(and SHOUTING)... ;)

IT'S a BSI promotion ...

???

Philip,

but don't the 'hosting club' have to 'buy' the rights to host the event, hence BSI have a guaranteed income regardless of crowd??

???

Philip,

but don't the 'hosting club' have to 'buy' the rights to host the event, hence BSI have a guaranteed income regardless of crowd??

BSI are running this themselves. They are renting the track and taking the risk themselves.

Nice GP alas not many will be able to say "i was there"