British Speedway Forum

Belle Vue V Swindon 7/4/14

Mads is a good choice of guest for the Robins, hopefully Hans is fit enough to do himself justice replacing Zagar. Close match on the cards - my money on a 46-44 either way - reserves to decide which way the win goes imo.

Steve Worrall has improved massively. Struggled at the beginning 2013 riding just PL. But once he dropped down to NL seemed to regain his confidence and rode superbly at the end of last season. Swindon are definitely onto a winner here - think he will like the BV track as well

• Like 1

I'd be surprised if Steve didn't top score for the Robins tomorrow. I had Jason and Steve down for us when the draft was first announced, being on the doorstep and with Ritchie in the side but it didn't pan out for us.

You've got a goodun there Rosco.

• Like 1

I thought at the draw for draft riders that Steve Worrall would have been a nailed on bet to be picked by Belle Vue. This omission on BV's part could come back and bite them.

I think this could be close, as BV are not known for getting off to a flyer at the start of the season. BV top four look strong on paper but will have to perform on the track as well, to make up for what looks like three weak riders at the lower end.

I think Belle Vue are being underestimated.

Think they look a stronger team than Swindon on paper and after watching Swindon on Thursday against Coventry with the exception of PK, Robins looked average. I'm sure it won't stay that way though.

I think Belle Vue could win this.

Hans is having trouble with knee and even walking on that leg so would be bit concerned with him guesting

Edited by mdmc82

Aces by eight i reckon, even without Zagar the sort of fixture they should win comfortably if they are to be genuine play off contenders.

Reserves should at least match Swindon for points, the Swindon second strings have been dreadful so far so Palm-Toft should get close to matching Gustaffson and Worral should comfotably outscore Klindt. the home heat leader trio, even without Zagar, should outpoint Swindon, assuming Hans can match Mads score of the two guests.