British Speedway Forum

Polish Extraleague Play-off Final Sunday October 5th Plus Div 1

No nothing that hi-brow Alan, enjoyable, decided the red trousers are a big no-no too!It's definitely not a patch on big-time speedway Polish style!

Relieved KK walked away from that, looked dreadful. Strong start from Stal, Leszno need big points fromPawlicki jnr & Musielak.

It looked pretty "low-brow" to me. :lol: I thought the crowd were great with their chants and outfits. British eccentricity at it's best. :t:

The one and only Zenon Plech.

Of course! Knew I recognised the man from somewhere in my past. Thanks for the reminder.

Help my Sopcast man has left for home! Any other suggestions? (Not the futbolhd one....my blocker is stopping me on that one).

All now OK. Sopcast has returned online.

Of course! Knew I recognised the man from somewhere in my past. Thanks for the reminder.

Help my Sopcast man has left for home! Any other suggestions? (Not the futbolhd one....my blocker is stopping me on that one).

Had to switch too. My virus protection didn't give a peep. :icon_smile_clown:

Try here.

http://www.meczyki.pl/

Alan.

I really like Matej Zagar, but boy he can be frustratingly erratic can't he?

As someone who has been watching him every week or two seasons I cannot help but agree!!

Terrific talent when he feels like it best sums it up.

Edited by lastword
  • Like 1

Same and yes he can be sometimes.

Have the pleasure of watching Matej Zagar on here on a Sunday, then live for the Aces on a Monday. Can only agree with you both, can infuriate you at times.

I'd have him back in Manchester in 2015 no doubts, I'd think most Stal fans would want him back too?

Zmarzlik done awesome job tonight, fantastic performance from him.

Never write this Leszno team off but surely Gorzow have one hand on the EkstraLiga trophy now. Roll on next week..

Edited by mikec

Who am i to go against you two experts? :lol: To make it interesting i'll go for Gorzow with Zmarzlik supreme. :icon_smile_clown::drink: As long as we get some good, accident free racing, i'm easy.

:lol: Honours even !! (Iust about) Good entertainment. Thanks for the company all. Regards. Alan.