British Speedway Forum

Swindon & Poole Home And Away On April 18

Shovlar is on the wind up and you bite every time!

Some call it wind up, some call it trolling.

You must be the only one on the forum that doesn't get it. :party:

He rarely gets it. :D

Rather strangely Mr. Shovlar's hapless predictions continue...

Like most of his posts, they are hapless. :P

How can any team be winning 26-16 and then be losing 28-29...(2-13)..

Sadly I think this team are capable of anything & there lies the problem & the signings of Nicolai & Simon really look iffy when there's pressure.

Simon & Nicolai have scored 7 points between them & all points have come against reserves.

It might be early but big decisions have to be made as it's simply not good enough.

Congratulations to Poole who did what most of except Steve Shovlar knew was going to happen anyway.

Edited by Crazy robin

I actually think Swindon will win this evening!!! Most - not all -of their riders were on the pace this morning, just not able to gate!!

Poole's good start this season has all been at home, so we'll see how they adapt to their first away meeting on a big track (Thank goodness its not on a small one!!).

Shamek rides after the all clear from the docs - so hopefully that proves to be the right decision! Milik will probably have a couple of Fx's - its par for the course!

Here's hoping I'm wrong! :t:

Oh well what do I know?? We must be better than I thought!! :t:

Well Poole win both matches as was predicted by all the forum except the resident Shovlar who is either trolling or clueless on his speedway knowledge.

Has to be said Swindon look average. Poole had Janowski failing away from home again, Milik still having problems doing 4 laps and a bashed about Pawlicki yet still win.

For the umpteenth time for Shovlars benefit Poole will only struggle against Lynn nobody else so we don't need your crap before each match telling us how the other team is favourites all the time.

I await his match report saying how all the team were heroes, we beat the odds and the usual claptrap. Fact is it took 13-2 in 2 heats to turn it around nothing spectacular just using the rules

Oh well what do I know?? We must be better than I thought!! :t:

don't turn into Shovlar! the whole speedway world knows you and Lynn are way ahead of the others so plese stop saying you will get beat all the time it gets boring from th blinkered one.

I expect the track was rubbish tonight then?

Only one way round it etc.

What a sad post as loads of Swindon know that whatever the state of the track Poole have a far better team than us & have spent all day saying it.

Congratulations Poole on beaten a poor Swindon team & good luck against Kings Lynn in the final.

• Like 3

In the Words of the Late Tony Milard. Roscos got work to do!!!! :party::rofl::D:approve: :approve: Keep smilling you Robins fans...Ha :lol:

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 1

What a sad post as loads of Swindon know that whatever the state of the track Poole have a far better team than us & have spent all day saying it.

Congratulations Poole on beaten a poor Swindon team & good luck against Kings Lynn in the final.

But a typical comeback from one of the blinkered crew. :neutral:

I wasn't particularly impressed with the Robins line up at the start of the year and these results have done little to change my mind.

Killer is class and Morris is slowly getting better year on year however Klindt and Gustafsson are in free fall for a reason.

Worrying times for Robins fans.

don't turn into Shovlar! the whole speedway world knows you and Lynn are way ahead of the others so plese stop saying you will get beat all the time it gets boring from th blinkered one.

I have never said we would get beat all the time!! I honestly thought that Swindon would nick the win tonight. For what its worth, I also think we will struggle at Eastbourne, Lakeside, Belle Vue and Wolves - but as I said previously, what do I know?!

Still I hope that Rosco has kept the Shield well polished!! Relatively meaningless in the overall scheme of things but much better back in its rightful place!!! :D

I'll take the 4 away League points though!! :t:

Edited by Skidder1