British Speedway Forum

Speedway Best Pairs

I forgot to look up where this competition stands regards double point jokers or even basic tactical subs.

I think you ought to go :lol:

You beat all the others to expressing that sentiment lol.

I forgot to look up where this competition stands regards double point jokers or even basic tactical subs.

You can put reserve in at any time I think, so no tac subs I assume.

After some decent heats early on, racing becoming spread out now.

It's nice to watch speedway, but its like watching a challenge match at the start of the year, reality is it means nothing.

• Like 1

Don't understand why Jack Burnicle is making such a hash of speedway commentary. He's an experienced circuit racing microphone man.

With only four riders over four laps with helmet colours to aid identification compared to a circuit race of 20+ riders over 20+ laps this should be a breeze.

Sam is just Sam and we all know what he is like. English clearly is his second language. Anyone know what is his mother tongue other than total bollocks?

• Like 1

Alas no multi-tasking tonight with the bet365 Coventry-Birmingham encounter OFF ;)

"we have a mixture of riders with red and blue looking to block out white"

Thats my favourite so far just surpassing

"Its proving an advantage to have 2 strong riders"

No sh!t Sherlock!

• Like 3

Hopefully Nina Hagen will do an alternative national anthem for the next round in Landshut lol. OMG! i dread to think how old she must be now but i'm sure she's not mellowed.

Did they have a national anthem singer today?

Edited by manchesterpaul

Sorry Jack but as expected that race wasn't a crucial one for Denmark it was the expected easy win. Also if you add 2 points to 9 points it means Germany don't trail Latvia 9 to 10, they lead them 11 to 10!

Edited by manchesterpaul

Wild Ward Went Wrong