British Speedway Forum

Biggest Improver 2014

Have a look back at the Mark Lemon thread post 92 i declared that we are champions ellect for 2014!

I had my doubts but i am now convinced that the signing off Justin Sedgemen shall win you the League , KO Cup, League Cup, Four's, Play Off's, Euromillions,The Chase, And two free tickets to see Barry Manilow at the SECC some signing that Sedgemen bloke indeed ;) .

• Like 1

Knew you would cotton on eventually! :neutral:

Let me put it another way the content off your post's are such that Glasgow have signed a young French rider who is going to be crap whilst on the other hand Edinburgh have signed a young yank and Sedgemen who are going to be wonderful and much better than the young frenchmen big bad Glasgow have signed deluded spring's to mind and how much better everything Edinburgh is.

Actually if you had read my post you would have seen that I have a major concern about how Fox will perform.

I think it could be a very close thing between him and your Frenchman for who drops their average the most/least.

Sedgmen however will add a stack to his! :neutral:

Knew you would cotton on eventually! :neutral:

Actually if you had read my post you would have seen that I have a major concern about how Fox will perform.

I think it could be a very close thing between him and your Frenchman for who drops their average the most/least.

Sedgmen however will add a stack to his! :neutral:

As i say open to debate and it's all conjecture on how they all perform will wait and see.

A happy Sedgemen is a 7 point rider. An unhappy Sedgement will get get 5. Very up and down but one I think is worth the risk of signing. Could be one of the biggest improves by the end of the season tbf

At the tail end of his spell at Somerset and then at Birmingham where he rode as no.1 for a short period, he was superb.

I had my doubts but i am now convinced that the signing off Justin Sedgemen shall win you the League , KO Cup, League Cup, Four's, Play Off's, Euromillions,The Chase, And two free tickets to see Barry Manilow at the SECC some signing that Sedgemen bloke indeed ;) .

You forgot pairs winners as well!

• Like 1