British Speedway Forum

So Where Now Nick Morris

Morris is entertaining, as are most of the Aussies racing over here. The PL will be a poorer place without them. I'm not too bothered about him taking a Brits team place. If they're good enough they'll be picked up. I want to see my team competitive. If that means giving a foreign rider a Brits place then so be it.

Morris is entertaining, as are most of the Aussies racing over here. The PL will be a poorer place without them. I'm not too bothered about him taking a Brits team place. If they're good enough they'll be picked up. I want to see my team competitive. If that means giving a foreign rider a Brits place then so be it.

Very patriotic. :sad: :sad:

• Like 1

My priorities are seeing my team win. How they do it isn't important to me. By any means necessary.

Fair enough Shadders. I don't agree with you, but that is your view and I respect that. :t::)

You sound surprised, this is standard BSPA utter farce

More garbage from you, re the BSPA. Try Somerset for Nick not being told they had dropped him. :nono:

• Like 1

Amidst all the blaming of either Somerset, the BSPA or whoever - it seems that Nick has only found out about all this by checking on Facebook!!!

Gary May in his statement said:
“It was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do when informing Nick that he was no longer a part of the 2014 team, I had spoken to his dad beforehand who understood the reasons as to why we were letting Nick go, but that doesn’t make things any easier.”
He also said that the BSPA said Kurtz could ride in Denmark and a black and white regulation would be ignored.
Makes you wonder doesn't it.

Morris at Sheffield, yes please. Race night to be moved to Wednesdays, another yes please :-).

Yep sounds good to me. Then got to keep faith with Albin and Koppe after persevering with them last year.Add Andre Compton and see what you got left to play with.
  • Like 1

More garbage from you, re the BSPA. Try Somerset for Nick not being told they had dropped him. :nono:

Not disputing Somerset should have told him, just commenting on the utter farce regarding Kurtz snr and the BSPA office.

As a former member of the association/Newcastle you are hardly unbiased are you.

Edited by bigcatdiary
  • Like 3

Not disputing Somerset should have told him, just commenting on the utter farce regarding Kurtz snr and the BSPA office.

As a former member of the association you are hardly unbiased are you.

I go for the truth a damn site more than you do. You are hardly a neutral in your constant criticism of the BSPA.

You are hardly a neutral in your constant criticism of the BSPA.

In that you are correct and unlike a lot on here I have personal experience of how the organisation works and the stunts it pulls.

A lot of what goes on now gets well reported on here which is why the BSPA hate the forum, they would rather most supporters were kept completely in the dark, until this outdated mindset changes this sport will continue to die.

If the BSPA changed and started to work in an open, honest and fair way I would be the first to congratulate them unfortunately it's the complete opposite as you and me both know only too well.

• Like 2

In that you are correct and unlike a lot on here I have personal experience of how the organisation works and the stunts it pulls.

A lot of what goes on now gets well reported on here which is why the BSPA hate the forum, they would rather most supporters were kept completely in the dark, until this outdated mindset changes this sport will continue to die.

If the BSPA changed and started to work in an open, honest and fair way I would be the first to congratulate them unfortunately it's the complete opposite as you and me both know only too well.

Dream on.

Im thinking why not drop rusty..ok guys calm doon he does have previous for retiring during a season and then coming back again enough said...now nick morris if we can afford his points money would be the icing on the cake throw in joey and leaves us around 4 something ok that puts young french racer in main body but he is a five so thats that, im sure he can cope looks very accomplished on the silver machine and wont be fearful of anybody so will be amazing to watch his progression and who he can scalp.

• Like 1

Yep sounds good to me. Then got to keep faith with Albin and Koppe after persevering with them last year.Add Andre Compton and see what you got left to play with.

Morris rides for Swindon on a Thursday night and so is unlikely to sign for Sheffield (unfotunately)

Edited by Cue Ball