British Speedway Forum

Peterborough Panthers 2014

Michael Jepsen Jensen in 2011: "When I got the offer to ride in England and for the Peterborough Panthers, the opportunity was too good to turn down"

And he loved it so much he stayed there for..................

Every rider comes out with this sort of crap when they sign, its what the fans want to hear and what I am sure they are all told to say

• Like 2

This is only a guess but could the supposed big hitter be the shadow boxer himself Martin Smolinski ? As reports from Cardiff seem to suggest he has finally realised that he is not getting enough racing at present, Also I believe he is a Coventry asset.

It seems we shall all find out in the next few days

This is only a guess but could the supposed big hitter be the shadow boxer himself Martin Smolinski ? As reports from Cardiff seem to suggest he has finally realised that he is not getting enough racing at present, Also I believe he is a Coventry asset.

It seems we shall all find out in the next few days

Thought your not allowed g.p riders in premier ???

• Like 1

Here is a thought:

Suspect this is somehow related to Birmingham and the rider concerned also rides for another team. Ben Barker rides for Birmingham but is a Coventry asset, also Plymouth are making changes and complain about crowd levels etc. What do people think?

Edited by wealdstone

Here is a thiought:

Suspect this is somehow related to Birmingham and the rider concerned also rides for another team. Ben Barker rides for Birmingham but is a Coventry asset, also Plymouth are making changes and complain about crowd levels etc. What do people think?

Plymouth have done there team changes with barker still in ,

just worked out that M Bech and Oliver Greenwood could come in for Ryan Fisher and Nicki Barrett/Joe jacobs

seems to be the only option that would strengthen us if we have to replace Ryan

i would go for

M bech

L Blackbird

U ostergaard

A Dryml

L Bjerre

O Greenwood

N barrett

It was Schlein and Greenwood for Fisher and another unnamed rider (clearly Dryml)

The BSPA MC turned it down, why am I not surprised.

Peterborough Telegraph has the story http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/sport

praise the lord and the bspa that they did !!! , I must be watching different matches at the showground because they've looked weak at reserve to me (before barrett was signed) bringing greenwood back and sticking barrett in the main body with a no1 who'd get nowhere near his average would have been suicide ,

• Like 2

I am more interested as to why they turned it down, it seems to be similar to the Newcastle change which saw King and Greaves replace Henry and Rosen, out and out no 1 and second string for two heat leaders

If it fits why have they refused it?, what does Newcastle's application have that ours doesn't, other than a member on the MC.

• Like 2