British Speedway Forum

Peterborough Panthers 2014

Well its got more response than your boring negative post's Crump 99.

Everyone likes a quiz though so it's not difficult to get a response is it, and FP likes anyone who has a go at me even though he doesn't understand the question.

• Like 2

Crump 99, all your post's do is cause an argument. Why are you even on a Panthers Premier League topic, I thought you didn't go anymore ?

That's not strictly true although I agree that I'm not always the most positive person. If you'd been around since 2004 instead of just a year (perhaps you were here as someone else or just watching) then you'd know that being a Panthers fan (& yes I still go at the minute) and arguments frequently come with the territory, more often than not resulting in sticking up for the club and owners against logic and with few facts. I'm here because that's where we've ended up although I'm not sure how that happened or where speedway in general is going? That doesn't help my mood. If you want fluffy bunny then Facebook might be a better option, that's one place I don't go.

Edited by Crump99

Why would Rory want to ride Premier League when he is getting so many Guest bookings in The Elite at what I would suggest will be much higher pay rate ?

When a club the size of the Peterborough Panthers comes calling, few can resist the call.

Not sure what you have heard about Schlein but I doubt it as his average is 11+ in the PL

When a club the size of the Peterborough Panthers comes calling, few can resist the call.

Not sure what you have heard about Schlein but I doubt it as his average is 11+ in the PL

:D

So you didn't post this earlier today and then remove it?:

What about this side?
1. Rory Schlein - 11.43
2. Nicki Barrett - 3.60
3. Ulrich Oostergaard - 6.93
4. Lewis Blackbird - 5.55
5. Lasse Bjerre - 8.00
6. Oliver Greenwood - 3.40
7. Joe Jacobs - 3.58
= 42.49
Edited by TesarRacing

So you didn't post this earlier today and then remove it?:

What about this side?
1. Rory Schlein - 11.43
2. Nicki Barrett - 3.60
3. Ulrich Oostergaard - 6.93
4. Lewis Blackbird - 5.55
5. Lasse Bjerre - 8.00
6. Oliver Greenwood - 3.40
7. Joe Jacobs - 3.58
= 42.49

Schlein a top signing but doesnt he have a Swedish Gig on a Tuesday night?

You're talking track size, right??? :rofl:

Put it this way.

The new Number 1 is the best in the league.

and by a mile...

And without turning a wheel... How much drivel can one person talk?

There are no big clubs left in British Speedway