British Speedway Forum

Peterborough Panthers 2014

It's becoming very annoying, would love to know whose idea that was... :neutral:

If Peterborough fans keep moaning they might take notice. :wink: It didn't make an appearance at Coventry tonight thank goodness.

.......The White Knight...... Are you not proud to stand for your National Anthem at the end of a Meeting?

That wasn't directed at me but we've had the same thing foisted on us at Coventry this season and the answer is 'No, I'm not proud' because I've got no respect for the Royal Family with all the hunting and shooting of wildlife they do.

Edited by Gemini
  • Like 1

If Peterborough fans keep moaning they might take notice. :wink: It didn't make an appearance at Coventry tonight thank goodness.

That wasn't directed at me but we've had the same thing foisted on us at Coventry this season and the answer is 'No, I'm not proud' because I've got no respect for the Royal Family with all the hunting and shooting of wildlife they do.

I'm not one to moan myself but will take that suggestion on board.

We did have a new presentation/music team last night though. Perhaps the previous man took his old 78's with him.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I would feel sorry for Greenwood if he got replaced.

He's looked inpressive in the times I have seen him at the Showground and at Rye.

Jacops however is now in his 6th season of racing and whilst he is doing well in the NL and seems to be able to score ok in the EL against the other reserves etc, he seems to look lightweight in the PL.

I would think IF one of the reserves had to go, it would be Jacobs.

Greenwood has shown he can pass. Jacobs seems to struggle with that. Both had good pace yesterday, so give them a few more meetings I'd say, as lets be honest.... who could actually replace them?

1. Lasse Bjerre- 8.00

2. Linus Eklof - 5.76

3. Dakota North - 6.55

4. Ales Dryml - 6.58

5. Ulrich Oostergaard - 6.84

6. Lewis Blackbird - 5.36

7. Oliver Greenwood - 3.46

What would be your thoughts regarding this side? I feel it would be extremely strong and would be an improvement on the current one.

Edited by Liam Gallagher Fan

Would be good, but Dakota wont want to drop down, and doubt Eklof would be interested in coming over.

Cant see any changes happening regarding top 5.

we got the best top 5 in the PL..... ;)

the reserves will come good eventually....... They haven't been given long enough in my opinion....

I applaud the management for going with Brits at reserve rather than Johnny Foreigner....! :t:

• Like 3

1. Lasse Bjerre- 8.00

2. Linus Eklof - 5.76

3. Dakota North - 6.55

4. Ales Dryml - 6.58

5. Ulrich Oostergaard - 6.84

6. Lewis Blackbird - 5.36

7. Oliver Greenwood - 3.46

What would be your thoughts regarding this side? I feel it would be extremely strong and would be an improvement on the current one.

Your starting to sound a bit like me

And where do you get your averages from? They are wrong.

http://www.speedwaygb.co/14issues/pl14_issue12.pdf

Ryan Fisher retains the Peterborough Panthers number one spot following the release of the new greensheet averages for June.

The American ace has seen his mark drop to 8.04, but he still shades the fast-improving Lasse Bjerre (8.00) in the ‘TC Harrison’ Panthers pecking order.

Bjerre, who has been the club’s star turn so far this season, and reserve Joe Jacobs are the only two riders to see their figures rise in the past month.

The new averages will be in effect when Panthers take on Plymouth in the quarter-finals of the KO Cup next week.

The first leg is at the Showground on Tuesday (June 3, 7.30pm).

New Peterborough averages for June: Ryan Fisher 8.04, Lasse Bjerre 8.00, Ulrich Ostergaard 6.84, Ales Dryml 6.58, Lewis Blackbird 5.36, Joe Jacobs 3.46, Oliver Greenwood 3.40.

http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/sport/speedway/speedway-news/speedway-fisher-still-flying-high-1-6090458

Ryan Fisher retains the Peterborough Panthers number one spot following the release of the new greensheet averages for June.

The American ace has seen his mark drop to 8.04, but he still shades the fast-improving Lasse Bjerre (8.00) in the ‘TC Harrison’ Panthers pecking order.

Bjerre, who has been the club’s star turn so far this season, and reserve Joe Jacobs are the only two riders to see their figures rise in the past month.

The new averages will be in effect when Panthers take on Plymouth in the quarter-finals of the KO Cup next week.

The first leg is at the Showground on Tuesday (June 3, 7.30pm).

New Peterborough averages for June: Ryan Fisher 8.04, Lasse Bjerre 8.00, Ulrich Ostergaard 6.84, Ales Dryml 6.58, Lewis Blackbird 5.36, Joe Jacobs 3.46, Oliver Greenwood 3.40.

http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/sport/speedway/speedway-news/speedway-fisher-still-flying-high-1-6090458

nice to see his injury cleared up for last nights meeting!!! :wink:

i am off for a number 1 now.

heard chris holder is looking for a team place some where.

you have the best top 5 (so an earlier post says ), but still want to change it. never satisfied..

Edited by jenga