British Speedway Forum

Peterborough Panthers 2014

• 3 weeks later...

Would any Panthers fans like to see any changes?

Dakota North in Poland today was on fire.

You, a steep cliff, and no return?

What's the point in making changes after minimal meetings. If DAK wanted to ride over here, he would of started the season here, fact is he didn't, so obviously doesn't want to ride here atm.

Would any Panthers fans like to see any changes?

Dakota North in Poland today was on fire.

Yup!

Drop the anthem, sign up Fletcher, Sullivan & the Crew again, sell or long term loan Bjerre to 6 fingers and return to the Elite League - which rules out North anyway! - how's them for changes? But in the short term, no!

• Like 2

You, a steep cliff, and no return?

What's the point in making changes after minimal meetings. If DAK wanted to ride over here, he would of started the season here, fact is he didn't, so obviously doesn't want to ride here atm.

I agree no point in making changes at present. Having said that when we were announced as a PL side this season I did think Dakota would have been a team member as an asset and improving young rider so was disappointed when that was not the case. I was pleased to see he had a good meeting in Poland yesterday.

I agree no point in making changes at present. Having said that when we were announced as a PL side this season I did think Dakota would have been a team member as an asset and improving young rider so was disappointed when that was not the case. I was pleased to see he had a good meeting in Poland yesterday.

I think there's a reason he's never done two seasons on the trot for anyone in this country. Somerset and Ipswich didn't have him back after his first season with them, and he left Newcastle and Glasgow after a season too.

Wasn't good enough at the time and still isn't now for Elite League.

Edited by Najjer

Dakota North: Currently you have a club in the British Isles. Peterborough Panthers, your previous employer, withdrew from the Elite League

"This is a huge problem for me because I wanted to continue to compete this year in the Peterborough Panthers in the Elite League competitions. So far I do not have a contract in the UK. If I fail to find a club competition at the highest level, it does not show up in the UK. The problem with the Peterborough occurred so late that it was difficult to find a place in another team. Remains for me to wait for the start of league and I will try for a place in any other team. We know that during the season the club comes to the number of injuries and changes"

Feel so bad for Dak, We need to offer him a spot in the PL to make up for the shoddy way we have treated him, What about this side?
1. Ales Dryml
2. Jesper B Monberg
3. Ulrich Ostergaard
4. Dakota North
5. Lasse Bjerre
6. Lewis Blackbird
7. Joe Jacobs
Edited by KingKennyBjerre

The mentalists new profile does make one think of "What Have the Romans Ever Done For Us?"

So come our loony friend, in the style of Reg, apart from better sanitation and medicine and education and irrigation and public health and roads and a freshwater system and baths and public order what has KingKennyBjerre ever done for us?

Dakota North: Currently you have a club in the British Isles. Peterborough Panthers, your previous employer, withdrew from the Elite League

"This is a huge problem for me because I wanted to continue to compete this year in the Peterborough Panthers in the Elite League competitions. So far I do not have a contract in the UK. If I fail to find a club competition at the highest level, it does not show up in the UK. The problem with the Peterborough occurred so late that it was difficult to find a place in another team. Remains for me to wait for the start of league and I will try for a place in any other team. We know that during the season the club comes to the number of injuries and changes"

Feel so bad for Dak, We need to offer him a spot in the PL to make up for the shoddy way we have treated him, What about this side?

1. Ales Dryml
2. Jesper B Monberg
3. Ulrich Ostergaard
4. Dakota North
5. Lasse Bjerre
6. Lewis Blackbird
7. Joe Jacobs

i feel for Dakota having you following him around!

theres a reason why he isnt riding over here. He isnt good enough or more importantly isnt as good as he thinks he is.

He could do a job in the premier league as possibly a third heat leader or second string but you would have to control the ego

• Like 1

1. Ales Dryml
2. Jesper B Monberg
3. Ulrich Ostergaard
4. Dakota North
5. Lasse Bjerre
6. Lewis Blackbird
7. Joe Jacobs

That was a quote from Dak from 2013 I believe, so doesn't refer to Panthers not being in the EL this season!

How much more CR*P do we have to put up with from this person. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :blink:

Edited by The White Knight