British Speedway Forum

Peterborough Panthers 2014

Well yes it does really. The original point I disagreed with was that Panthers belong in the Prem but suddenly I've got to finance the situation and the bloke you couldn't stop putting the boot into, who won naff all in 5 years despite his wealth and Panthers own resources is suddenly your example of efficient promotion. Of course the fans point to the crowd, what do you expect with that record. Frost made some bad choices from the off so is it any wonder he made a loss. Anyway, I bow to your Panthers experience, I've only been going 30+ years myself and hope to be realistic one day!

Ha Ha. And i'm the one supposed to be 'putting the boot into' Frost. I have a lot of respect for Rick but speedway was just not for him.

You never will be

Ha Ha. And i'm the one supposed to be 'putting the boot into' Frost. I have a lot of respect for Rick but speedway was just not for him.

You never will be

At least I stick to the point rather than twist and turn like a twisty turny thing. You're so clever you want to be careful your foot doesn't fall off!

I said they made some bad choices which is true given the facts. Not that they couldn't make it work. In fact they did at the end but then left us despite positive vibes.

So there you go Rick or Julie if you read this, if you really are thinking of a return one day as stated in the Jan 11 Speedway Star article, the northern oracle says that your not up to the job.

The end!

Edited by Crump99

At least I stick to the point rather than twist and turn like a twisty turny thing. You're so clever you want to be careful your foot doesn't fall off!

I said they made some bad choices which is true given the facts. Not that they couldn't make it work. In fact they did at the end but then left us despite positive vibes.

So there you go Rick or Julie if you read this, if you really are thinking of a return one day as stated in the Jan 11 Speedway Star article, the northern oracle says that your not up to the job.

The end!

Clever enough to know I have never said that, and it is only YOU acting like a 'twisty turny thingy' trying to twist it to try to appear clever. Failed again then.

Edited by Tsunami
  • Like 1

Clever enough to know I have never said that, and it is only YOU acting like a 'twisty turfy thingy' trying to twist it to try to appear clever. Failed again then.

Perhaps you can clarify what "I have a lot of respect for Rick but speedway was just not for him." means then?

The end!

Clever enough to know I have never said that, and it is only YOU acting like a 'twisty turfy thingy' trying to twist it to try to appear clever. Failed again then.

Crump99 has a new play mate, thank god for that :rofl:

• Like 1

Yup, you can go back to the sensible section and leave us in peace :t:

Season ticket holders and anyone with a Disability blue badge can park inside..

Season ticket holders could once park inside which caused many problems when Mercer arrived but it hasn't been part of the package for years, or it was nod and wink but not publicised. I have a season ticket and so does my mate. If parking inside was an option then there is no way that he'd be parking in the outside car park?

Edited by Crump99

Yup, you can go back to the sensible section and leave us in peace :t:

Season ticket holders could once park inside which caused many problems when Mercer arrived but it hasn't been part of the package for years, or it was nod and wink but not publicised. I have a season ticket and so does my mate. If parking inside was an option then there is no way that he'd be parking in the outside car park?

Not season ticket holders I'm afraid (hence the parking charge being included with season tickets). Blue Badge holders and officials park within the stadium.

Never realised that, i stand corrected chaps..

In a previous post he stated "The End", but he seems to want a second bite of the cherry now. I'm impressed. :party::D

Perhaps you can clarify what "I have a lot of respect for Rick but speedway was just not for him." means then?

Perhaps I can, but then again your involvement in our discussions ended in post 883.

THE END

Edited by Tsunami

When Newcastle are at the EOES, maybe we could have sumo wrestling complete with inflatable costumes as an interval attraction. That should sort you pair out. May the best man win lol. Over to you Neil.

Ha Ha, luv it. :D:P But i'll need to wear a fat suit. :wink:

Edited by Tsunami

In a previous post he stated "The End", but he seems to want a second bite of the cherry now. I'm impressed. :party::D

Perhaps I can, but then again your involvement in our discussions ended in post 883.

THE END

As I said, twist and turn like a twisty turny thing. Now who's being clever. It's a simple question but if you're out of your depth and want to take your ball home again then so be it, I'll bid you good day! (unless you wish to prolong it by replying. Looks like I need to spell that out as well) :)

Edited by Crump99

I have had a season ticket for several years but have never been allowed to park inside

Your right, my information was incorrect on that point. Makes you wonder who all the cars inside last year belonged too, as it was solid on many occasions..

Anyone who is a mate of staff, mechanics and riders get a free pass and get to park inside and they wonder why they lose money....once I counted around 10 riders who werent involved in the meeting milling around in the pits..They should make Mr bigshot manager of Lynn pay..he's always there sticking his nose in.

Your right, my information was incorrect on that point. Makes you wonder who all the cars inside last year belonged too, as it was solid on many occasions..

Freebies probably. :angry: :angry:

Seriously - some will be Staff etc. But ALL of them.......................................................?????

Anyone who is a mate of staff, mechanics and riders get a free pass and get to park inside and they wonder why they lose money....once I counted around 10 riders who werent involved in the meeting milling around in the pits..They should make Mr bigshot manager of Lynn pay..he's always there sticking his nose in.

I believe ALL Riders and former Riders are issued with a Rider's Pass that entitles them to Free Entry. Quite right too - they have earned it over the years.

THAT'S my opinion anyway.

Edited by The White Knight