British Speedway Forum

Peterborough Panthers 2014

not suprised by the announcement - :t:

makes me laugh a 2013 SGP star riding in the PL for the Panthers in 2014..... :D

Carl stonehewer ???? SGP 2000/2003 and Workington Comets, can't remember a lot of laughter then, and that was in SGP and Premier league same seasons, not after the end of his SGP career !

And Stoney didn't have an easy ride in the PL, he was one of the top riders in the PL those years ,but still got beaten , I think Dryml will be one of the top riders in the PL, but will still get beaten often enough especially away.

• Like 1

Everybody is pleased Panthers have been saved. Not everbody however is pleased we are in Premier League with little or no chance of getting into the higher eschelons again.

But we have spent more time in the lower league than the Elite league , the Prem is where we belong , I had my best years watching Panthers in the old National league , norhthern tours etc , I won't miss the Elite league at all...

:rofl:

Is that why his finishing average was below all off Proctor, Wells and Thorssell?? LMFAO.

I think he was saying , given them a run for there money , not beating them every time.. Tut, Tut , don't think averges mean alot imo...

• Like 3

Very happy with the team tbh. From starting last, could we of asked for a better side realistically?

All the riders apart from Fisher could easily improve their starting averages.

Fisher - 9.52 > 9.00

Blackbird - 4.81 < 5.50

Ostergaard - 6.52 < 7.50

Lasse - 7.44 < 8.25

Ales - 7.52 < 8.50

Jacobs - 3.44 < 4.50

Greenwood - 3.00 < 4.00

I think there quite realistic looking at last season, and the home form, should be a successful season ahead touch wood.

:rofl:Is that why his finishing average was below all off Proctor, Wells and Thorssell?? LMFAO.

I think its commendable that your in such good spirits and looking so forward to the new season.

If I was supporting Wolves I don't think I would share your enthusiasm because Woffinden apart it looks complete pants.