British Speedway Forum

Peterborough Panthers 2014

"

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by stevebrum. View it anyway?"

And that's the way that or any susequent ones will stay - bog off back to the sensible continuum & leave us in peace!

Don`t forget to remind everyone you still ignore me tho wont you. PMFSL.

Back to a more sensible EL thankfully.

PL-ers, you have my sympathy.

It seems the new management feel all season ticket holders are likely to be crooks. What else can be the reason for the requirement to supply photographs..

Absolute nonsense!! :angry:

This should be standard practice I would have thought. Prevents abuse of the System. Most Season Tickets are none transferable. :t:

A very sensible measure anyway. :approve: :approve:

• Like 4

It seems the new management feel all season ticket holders are likely to be crooks. What else can be the reason for the requirement to supply photographs..

That's not the case at all, a ridiculous suggestion.

Absolute nonsense!! :angry:

This should be standard practice I would have thought. Prevents abuse of the System. Most Season Tickets are none transferable. :t:

A very sensible measure anyway. :approve: :approve:

Quite!

I posted on the Panthers forum last night:

I've just had a quick whizz round the Club sites:

Berwick, Edinburgh, Ipswich, Plymouth, Redcar, Sheffield & Workington (and Peterborough) all require photos. Rye House don't offer season tickets. For Glasgow, Newcastle, Scunthorpe & Somerset I couldn't see at a glance if photos are required.

So as minimum we have 62% 'photo required'. It's really not unusual.......

That's not the case at all, a ridiculous suggestion.

Quite!

I posted on the Panthers forum last night:

I've just had a quick whizz round the Club sites:

Berwick, Edinburgh, Ipswich, Plymouth, Redcar, Sheffield & Workington (and Peterborough) all require photos. Rye House don't offer season tickets. For Glasgow, Newcastle, Scunthorpe & Somerset I couldn't see at a glance if photos are required.

So as minimum we have 62% 'photo required'. It's really not unusual.......

To quote - Tom Jones. :wink::rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

FFS!!

Stevebrum and Crump99 sitting in a tree K I S S I N G!!! :rofl:

I have nothing against homosexuality, but perleese! on a public forum!!! :nono:

The clown's bad enough without Panthers very own Quentin Crisp chipping in. Are you still pushing for pink kevlars?

• Like 1

maybe Im being a bit dense Neil but when I click fixtures it tells me the page isnt available and I cant find anything posted on teh site today about fixtures?

Ooops! I am blonde you know.... lol - apologies Neil

Cheers Aleksandr!

• Like 3

So quite a few people think Last rider is Hall, other think it is Ales....

Well they cannot both be right and who knows they may all be wrong...

Confirmation soon I hope, last rider IMO decides which end of table we will be at.

So quite a few people think Last rider is Hall, other think it is Ales....

Well they cannot both be right and who knows they may all be wrong...

Confirmation soon I hope, last rider IMO decides which end of table we will be at.

I agree, but no offence to Richard, (who was OK in 2006) but I hope it's someone who's had better form over the last few years. They have got the team building wrong ever since Rick was here, so hopefully they have learnt, but I doubt it. It already looks a long shot for the play-offs, or whatever

I agree, but no offence to Richard, (who was OK in 2006) but I hope it's someone who's had better form over the last few years. They have got the team building wrong ever since Rick was here, so hopefully they have learnt, but I doubt it. It already looks a long shot for the play-offs, or whatever

well there seems to be a lot of fans from other clubs who seem to think panthers will make the play-offs ,it could be that us panthers fans don't realise what kind of team it takes to be competitive in the premier

Edited by hans fan