British Speedway Forum

Peterborough Panthers 2014

Regarding Dakota North

Mr Horton: Myself and the other panthers fans demand an answer regarding his omission from the 2014 Panthers line up.

Regards

good way to get on side with the new owner. Have you ever thought of asking nicely

Dak will not be in the team as this woudl put us well under the points limit

with what we have left we could get Simon Gustaffson - better option are availabel with the points we have. I think out team is looking very good and have evey faith the last rider will make it even better

Richard Hall is not the answer, It's Jepsen Jensen or Dakota North for me.

Jepson Jensen well over the points we have left, and Dak and Richard Hall well under - Do not think it will be any of these 3

For God sake chaps play nicely - Every time I log in on here to read updates on the team building - all I read are Childish remarks and point scoring... :nono:

I'm sure Mssrs Horton and Watson realise that they need to build the strongest possible team - to form a successful team that should bring the punters back..... :t:

• Like 2

Regarding Dakota North

Mr Horton: Myself and the other panthers fans demand an answer regarding his omission from the 2014 Panthers line up.

Regards

Check out the Evening Telegraph - you have your answer!

Should Mick Horton demand and apology for your abrasive post? Perhaps you'll offer one before he demands it!