British Speedway Forum

Peterborough Panthers 2014

Not sure if he has retired but last I heard he wasn't interested in coming back to ride in the UK.

What about speedway?

He certainly did his fair share when he was here. :rolleyes:;)

Edited by george.m
  • Like 2

Good point, but Morris wasn't available until the recent Rebels kok up. The last team place will be vital though, I'm hoping it will be Lahti or Nieminem...

Lahti would be a very decent signing in my opinion blu...he seemed to excel on the bigger tracks. Certainly scored heavily on the majority of his visits to Blunsdon.

I hope Neil Watson won't mind me re-posting what he has already posted elsewhere. This seems incredible value and it will definitely be another couple of tickets purchased from us too:

Peterborough will be competing in all three Premier League competitions (KO Cup, League Cup and Premier League) and with the opening challenge 2014 will see a MINIMUM of 20 fixtures - 1 challenge, 14 PL, 1 KO Cup and 4 LC*. Success in all or any of the competitions will increase this number of course.

Based on 20 meetings an adult season ticket costs just £12.50 per meeting (16% discount) with a programme and free parking included.

Application forms will be emailed over the weekend to those 2013 season ticket holders for whom we hold email addresses, posted to the remainder on Monday, and available on the website.

http://www.peterboroughpanthers.co/season14.pdf

Any new applicants are welcome to email info@peterboroughpanthers.co to receive an application form by email.

* - Assumes we take part in the 5-team group

Adult £250

Concessions £175

Child 12-16 £50

Edited by Noodles

The season ticket sounds great value since it includes programme and parking.

Seriously good value. :approve:

Congratulations to the Peterborough Promotion for giving their Supporters affordable Speedway - let's hope other Tracks do the same in these times of austerity. :t::approve: :approve:

• Like 1

Congratulations to the Peterborough Promotion for giving their Supporters affordable Speedway - let's hope other Tracks do the same in these times of austerity. :t::approve: :approve:

Let's just hope the fans back them in serious numbers, season tickets should be snapped up at these prices.

• Like 1

I had a look through the PL web sites last night to see how ours fair against the rivals, some don't bother and the others vary enormously, with some offering no discount if they reach finals of competitions, Edinburgh,s are the most expensive at £325.