British Speedway Forum

Peterborough Panthers 2014

Never heard of him

Ahh I see, if you'd been watching the big boys section you'd have realised what sort of response you'd get. It could be an interesting season? We have been with the common folk longer during our existence than with the big boys so we're quite at home, if not happy about how and why we got here.

Elite League snob is actually a misnomer as from now. The Elite League Supporter has absolutely NOTHING to be snobbish about - especially not now that it is Elite/NATIONAL League.

At least at Premier League level we will see fifteen Heats of reasonably matched Riders.

The Elite/NATIONAL League however - is now clearly an inferior product, therefore, the Term Elite League 'SNOB' is no longer relevant or justified......

Will we be watching Darcy Ward, Tai Woffinden (you know, that World Champion bloke), Niels-Kristian Iversen, Hans Andersen etc? Inferior is in the eye of the beholder but I think that you have a point for 2014 at least.

• Like 1

Well, you'd best get clued up, cos it's PL or nowt for you now.

We had EL snobbery on this forum with Ipswich fans when they dropped down, some of then thought they'd take the PL by storm, but now they're mostly arguing amongst themselves.

It's life Crump99 but not as we know it, lol

• Like 1

Christ! If you two are an example of what we're gonna have to put up with from Panthers fans....

You're down here with us common folk now. The sooner you get used to it the better

Ha Ha! Just wait until Peterborough's number 1 fan KKS and all his cronies join in. :D

• Like 1

Ha Ha! Just wait until Peterborough's number 1 fan KKS and all his cronies join in. :D

Try to do what most other Panthers fans do and ignore him/her/them. If all else fails there is even an ignore button I believe.

Plenty of friendly Panthers fans about. All teams have their village idiot fans.

• Like 2

Try to do what most other Panthers fans do and ignore him/her/them. If all else fails there is even an ignore button I believe.

Plenty of friendly Panthers fans about. All teams have their village idiot fans.

Agreed - and I've met some of them. :t::approve: :approve:

• Like 1

And what have village idiots done to upset you?? :nono::D

Terry

On a lighter note there are only eight team places to be filled between three teams

• Glasgow have 10.66 points to fill 2 places
  • Sheffield have 25.36 points to fill 5 places
  • Peterborough have 7.65 points to fill 1 place

This leaves 21 riders from the 2013 season without a team place, assuming that these teams fill there places from the riders that are left that will only leave 13 riders without a team place at the start of the 2014 season

Edited by starshooter

Agreed I forgot to deduct the 2.5% from Lewis Blackbirds average,

Andrew Tulley is worth a chance at 7.19

I thought Tully was sitting out this season,though I suppose if the offer was to attractive enough I sare theres every chance Tully could have a change of mind.

As a possible travelling fan Im not that chuffed about a one off fixture on a tuesday night,though it might be an idea to go to Kings Lynn on a wednesday.