British Speedway Forum

Peterborough Panthers 2014

Not me !!! Whoever it was couldn't have watched any speedway else they'd seen he was useless at the time , some bizarre decisions have happened at panthers , the signing of klindt is the worse

Have we signed klindt then:-(

Not through choice

Well, you'd best get clued up, cos it's PL or nowt for you now.

We had EL snobbery on this forum with Ipswich fans when they dropped down, some of then thought they'd take the PL by storm, but now they're mostly arguing amongst themselves.

Edited by Shadders
  • Like 3

Why all the fuss over North? The guy has a huge ego and isn't as good as he thinks. Lukas Dryml would be top notch

and 2 points too high!

So Poole are not worthy EL champions because they only finished 4th over the whole season?

................................... aaaaaahhhhh - now you are getting there. :t::approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:

Edited by The White Knight
  • Like 1

Well, you'd best get clued up, cos it's PL or nowt for you now.

We had EL snobbery on this forum with Ipswich fans when they dropped down, some of then thought they'd take the PL by storm, but now they're mostly arguing amongst themselves.

I think you're misreading our situation and we don't expect to take anything by storm.

I think you're misreading our situation and we don't expect to take anything by storm.

You've misread my post. I was talking about some Ipswich fans

Don't think so, you're just using that as an example of why bcd might be an EL snob.

Christ! If you two are an example of what we're gonna have to put up with from Panthers fans....

You're down here with us common folk now. The sooner you get used to it the better

• Like 2

Christ! If you two are an example of what we're gonna have to put up with from Panthers fans....

You're down here with us common folk now. The sooner you get used to it the better

You're not married to steveO are you?

• Like 1

Don't think so, you're just using that as an example of why bcd might be an EL snob.

Elite League snob is actually a misnomer as from now. The Elite League Supporter has absolutely NOTHING to be snobbish about - especially not now that it is Elite/NATIONAL League.

At least at Premier League level we will see fifteen Heats of reasonably matched Riders.

The Elite/NATIONAL League however - is now clearly an inferior product, therefore, the Term Elite League 'SNOB' is no longer relevant or justified......

• Like 1