British Speedway Forum

Peterborough Panthers 2014

any team not winning the league after topping it would be disappointed, but this format, rightly or wrongly is not a new thing,

the league title is decided in a play off format..simple..hence poole are league champions

Mod Note: Please remember to use vowels in your words too! - no abbreviations/txt spk please. Post amended

• Like 1

Said exactly the same thing to my dad earlier. It's brilliant. I also love that he's riding better than ever now so would do a good job for someone. Has he ever averaged 2 before in the PL? Meaning better than ever may mean he finally hits 3. Not bsad after 4 seasons over here!

Whatever so people cant improve, everyone that doent up there averages had better retire and give it away,

no cant do that because losers like you lot wont have anything to whinge about, and i have seen the Under 21 dvd and Garrity choked when it mattered most and was lucky to get third in the end.

Junior

• Like 1

So Poole are not worthy EL champions because they only finished 4th over the whole season?

Of course they're not. The champions finished top of the league. Poole won the play offs.

Correct..Birmingham were champions in my book, Poole won the TV play offs. Happy new year Crump99.. :cheers:

Swings and roundabouts isn't it. Poole were really 2012 champions but Panthers seconds got oh so lucky in the TV play-offs. Not sure about happy (HNY to your good-self :t: ) but still on track, let's see how it pans out :neutral:

so who is the last rider going to be?? ;)

remaining 7.77 looks to big for it to be Dak

smart money would be dryml who'd be dynamite in the prem round showground , or could be klindt , what about the man you mentioned last year who was nailed on but didn't sign ???

Edited by hans fan