British Speedway Forum

Peterborough Panthers 2014

My usual say :P

Lewis is a very good signing and will fit into the team nicely. With this news being released the team could very well look like this,

1. Ryan Fisher 9.52

2. Lewis Blackbird 4.81

3. Ulrich Ostergaard 6.52

4. Dakota North 6.55

5. Lasse Bjerre 7.44

6. James Sarjent 3.00

7. Hynek Stichauer 4.56 or Simon Nielsen 4.36

not bad :t:

Ever thought of becoming a team manager?

I would take that team.

I may be wrong but I think its Lewis Blackbird.

Spot on then mate :t:

Well.... with the team saying Blackbird will be in main body of the team, means the rider to fill the last place in top 5, is no less than 6.39 but could be upto 8.21. If we sign Bager, means Blackbird would be at reserve....

so I'm coming to the conclusion, Peterborough Fans....

we are Bager free!!! :approve:

6.39 assumes one 3-point reserve; I agree 8.21 maximum but no less than 4.82 to complete the top 5?

Happy Christmas!

My usual say :P

Lewis is a very good signing and will fit into the team nicely. With this news being released the team could very well look like this,

1. Ryan Fisher 9.52

2. Lewis Blackbird 4.81

3. Ulrich Ostergaard 6.52

4. Dakota North 6.55

5. Lasse Bjerre 7.44

6. James Sarjent 3.00

7. Hynek Stichauer 4.56 or Simon Nielsen 4.36

not bad :t:

Nielsen over Sticky every day of the week. That would indeed be a very tidy looking side!

• Like 1

Where is Dakota North?

I'm so concerned, Christmas won't be a happy day for me as I'm so worried about Dak.

please tell us he is in the side neil watson

Oh Lord - he is back. :shock: :shock: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Merry Christmas HRF.

I find it almost obseen the hights of fervour that some are experiencing regarding Panther demotion.

Could it be that Panthers fans and supporters of speedway in general are relieved that another track has been saved, for the time being at least?

You need to let it go mate and just embrace it because it is what it is....the new Elite league format is a joke..and that league is corrupt anyway..surely you saw that last year? Im dissapointed that we wont see the top riders also but I am looking forward to seeing some different opposition..and who knows what may happen in a year..we may be back, they may restructure the leagues after they see what a balls up they made of it this year...I mean come on whats a national league rider gonna do against No1 Elite league riders?!

why only this year!

If Dakota is going to ride in the Pl there are now only Glasgow(rode end of last season) and Sheffield apart from us who can fit him in. I am sure I read somewhere he had signed for a Polish Club and that may mean fixture clashes for Prem sides who may not be keen to sign him. Havnt seen him sign for any EL club yet either whereas he only rode at EL level at the start of last season. If one of our remaining places does not go to him I am at a loss to think who else is being considered. Please discuss.