British Speedway Forum

As I have posted before I will be coming to this meeting, what's the car parking like at Monmore Green.

Just be careful Screm, Halifax Tiger's (and a few others apparently) cars had a visit from the local scrotes at a meeting down here recently on the public road round the East Park. Far better to get onto the stadium car park if you can arrive early enough. No 100% guarantee of safety of course but the best option.

• Like 1

And your advice was gratefully received, maybe there could be a thread opened for speedway travellers to put help on here for others going to meetings whether its in this country or aboard, hotels, places to eat etc.

My trip to Wolves is the start of a mini-break, after Wolves I will be going to Peterborough v Workington and then Kings Lynn v Belle Vue so any advice was welcome.

Come and make yourself known on Wednesday on the first bend in front of the riders viewing area screm :)

Just be careful Screm, Halifax Tiger's (and a few others apparently) cars had a visit from the local scrotes at a meeting down here recently on the public road round the East Park. Far better to get onto the stadium car park if you can arrive early enough. No 100% guarantee of safety of course but the best option.

Local scrotes of Wolverhampton, please leave my car alone. I tend to get my retaliation in first then think later.

Come and make yourself known on Wednesday on the first bend in front of the riders viewing area screm :)

Ok will do, I don't owe you money do I. :D

• Like 2

Even us Suffolk lads would be pleased to see Kerr continue to progress at the pace he has so far.

The need to see some of the current crop of youngsters make it transends club rivalry for me.

• Like 1

Ok SCB wasn't much help, maybe we can concentrate on the matter in hand. :D

People of Wolverhampton I need help. I`m coming to the British Final in a couple of weeks and have booked into the Travelodge in Wolverhampton Central, I spoke to a couple in Prague at the weekend and they were saying it wasn't in the best areas of the city, also they said it was situated about 2 miles from Monmore, can anyone advise.

i live in wolverhampton and yes parts are a dump ,be sure to visit blakenhall and all its splender but the travelodge is ok to stay. I tweeted the police about the car crime at the stadium as the were boasting about how they reducing car crime at the football stadium and they replied they were aware of it although there were not many reported but they would be doing something . So hopefully they are patroling the area
  • Like 1

Depends if Tai is flying one of his 'fast engines' over for the day ..... ;)

I'm sure Tai will be 110% prepared for tomorrow. In the meantime, best of luck Lewis (Bridger) and Richard.

• Like 2