British Speedway Forum

2014 European Speedway Championships

Laguta looking very impressive. I came in for some stick for extoling the virtues of big tracks, but this track is giving us some spectacular speedway.

Laguta looking very impressive. I came in for some stick for extoling the virtues of big tracks, but this track is giving us some spectacular speedway.

It always does. Shame the promoters don't pay their bills. :sad:

We need a Russia or two, or 3 even, on the GP series. If Emil, the Lagutas and AN Other fancied the SWC could anyone stop the Russians?

Pandorum has said that for a good few years. :t: If only the Russian Federation could sort things out. :sad:

• Like 1

it's a long while since Plechanov and Samorodov, and a little while later Klementiev thrilled us at the top level. All praise to Emil and Grigory.

• Like 1

Its been brilliant hadn't it?

Didn't "get" the SEC last season but I've lived this years, enjoyed every round, been brilliant stuff.

This my friend is what speedway should be like...Brilliant.

I'm loving this. Forget GP...SEC for me!.

• Like 1

How good would next year's GP series be with Sayfutdinov, Kildemand and Laguta on board?. The selectors have a job on their hands when handing out the wildcards.

I wish I lived in Czestochova...I would buy a season ticket for next season tomorrow.

• Like 1