British Speedway Forum

2014 European Speedway Championships

Mod Note: we are getting complaints about your large text - can you post in normal font please. Please also note NO DUPLICATE POSTS in other topics. Thanks

I did it for a laugh because he did it as Paul bless him did have a point about the childish stuff that goes on here such as someone having so little to do as complain about the other blokes type size which by the way I would like to complain about as it's TOO small :rofl:

Paul reckons it is a 5pm start UK time not 6pm as in some sources.

Even if he was a Man U fan I will go with him and check it out at 5.

Will be interesting to see who does well at Togliatti.

Emil is good round there as too is Vitaly Belousov the home rider.

Vaculic guested for Mega Lada a few weeks back and scored 15 from 5 rides so he has a slight advantage regarding the track.

Wonder if it will be a sell out again.

SEC seems to be pulling in the crowd as Germany was pretty much full and last year was good as well.

Weather forecast is good so lets hope for some entertainment. :)

Just checked the time zones and it's coming up to 7 pm there so that fits in with 5pm here as it's supposed to be an 8pm start

Edited by pandorum

I did it for a laugh because he did it as Paul bless him did have a point about the childish stuff that goes on here such as someone having so little to do as complain about the other blokes type size which by the way I would like to complain about as it's TOO small :rofl:

The only childish person is here was paul himself especially when it came to the constant complaining

about moderators when they deleted his complaints.

Then it was his constant nagging about his race card at every possible opportunity which got way too tiresome

so it was not particular surprising that he got banned.

Anyway it will be interesting to see tonight if Nicki, Janusz, Emil and Peter can continue to ride well

and possible make a gap to the rest of the riders. Since it is only 4 rounds no rider can afford to trail

too much after two rounds. Then since round 3 is at Holsted, Nicki and Kildemand have a great

opportunity if they can make a good result tonight.

Edited by Ghostwalker
  • Like 1

Bad start by Rowe and Jan as they are not at Togliatti at all but Tolyatti.

It's good manners to at least bother to find out what the place is called :)

At least they are not in Moldow :)

The interview bloke got it right so why could they not?

Good crowd :)

Edited by pandorum

Good ride from Vazulak (whoever he is) looks like he made good use of his last meeting there in June.

Pity Artem Laguta isn't there but can see Mega Lada's POV having Belousov.

He is pretty good round there but Artem was a bit of a Togliatti master.

Not many empty seats. :t: Looking forward to the entertainment on the centre green between each group of races. Will the Ninjas be there for Pandorum? :lol:

Yeah they have been the best centre green entertainment I have seen since watching speedway :)

Maybe they are currently in the Ukraine?

And for you Alan my vote goes to Yellow.

Edited by pandorum

Bad start by Rowe and Jan as they are not at Togliatti at all but Tolyatti.

It's good manners to at least bother to find out what the place is called :)

At least they are not in Moldow :)

The interview bloke got it right so why could they not?

Good crowd :)

As they're in Tolyatti which was named after the Italian communist leader Togliatti, pronounced 'Tolyatti', which, for some strange reason is known in English as Togliatti, it sounds like they're doing a good job.

As they're in Tolyatti which was named after the Italian communist leader Togliatti, pronounced 'Tolyatti', which, for some strange reason is known in English as Togliatti, it sounds like they're doing a good job.

Yeah I read that Wikipedia page years ago when I first started watching Russian speedway.

Still dumbasses for not taking the few seconds of trouble to find out how to pronounce it.

Poor form from so called commentators if I can find out after knowing about the place for 5 minutes surely it's not too much to ask of them.

Some decent speedway so far. :)

Boganovs did well there. :rofl:

Edited by pandorum

The Polish WTC press release that they may well include Gollob seems as daft as some of our selections.

They have their best 4 by a mile and to try and appease fans by including Tomas would be insane as the bloke is sadly a shadow of his former self.

Emil needs to get his act together if he wants to win this as Vazulak looks unbeatable.

He was excellent here in June for Mega Lada and looks like he will repeat the feat by going unbeaten.

Emil pulled out of his Dad's meeting on Friday so I wonder if he has some bike problems?

Edited by pandorum
  • Like 1

I nearly had a heart attack that last heat when the cameraman gave us a close up of the yellow 'gate'.

If I was a rider I would settle for last place if I ended up with yellow :)

Gates so far have been R -7 B- 1 W-2 and Y -2.

Full marks to Bogdanovs for clearing the track. I'm sure Nicki would have done the same. :lol::lol::lol:

I nearly choked on a crisp when I read that.

• Like 1