British Speedway Forum

2014 European Speedway Championships

Never seen a start line on a bend before !!

We (almost) have it like that in Eskilstuna at Smedstadion as well. The line is very early on the straight.

Very nice pass by Kolodziej.

another great heat with good racing and JD win. :cheers:

Edited by Ghostwalker
  • Like 1

The SEC once again offers something completely different (and I mean that in a positive way). The track is rather unique and the racing it's producing is decent too. Also great to see such a large crowd compared to some GPs and SEC pairs events.

I actually think the SEC offers a perfect accompaniment to the SGP and to be fair to the promoters, they are offering a good product/package.

Some great racing in front of a super crowd in wonderful weather.What more could you ask for? :t:and it doesn't seem to matter to anyone that the title is "mickey mouse"

Edited by iris123
  • Like 1

It helps not having anyone to follow, I don't mind who wins at all so am quite relaxed and enjoying the racing.

Really interesting track and the bad inside gates mean the scores are remaining fairly close, hadn't noticed the tapes going up uneven but will watch for it now.. Surprising that no riders have complained, or maybe they have..