British Speedway Forum

2014 European Speedway Championships

I wish I lived in Czestochova...I would buy a season ticket for next season tomorrow.

We'll have to see what transpires. An awful lot to sort out over the winter months. I share your enthusiasm but i'd keep your money in your pocket. :lol: Best to pay at the turnstile. :t:

We'll have to see what transpires. An awful lot to sort out over the winter months. I share your enthusiasm but i'd keep your money in your pocket. :lol: Best to pay at the turnstile. :t:

To be honest it was said tongue in cheek.

This is without doubt the best speedway I have seen all season.

• Like 1

That would have been one hell of a race had Kildemand stayed on board. Well done Emil.What a meeting.

What a race. Emil was brilliant and Killer was unlucky but he was beaten.

He had to go for it and was a bit unlucky but 2nd was all he was going to get.

Congrats to Emil and all the riders for making an utterly fantastic speedway meeting.

I wish I lived in Czestochova...I would buy a season ticket for next season tomorrow.

I have to agree with that sentiment it's a hell of a track :)

This meeting has had everything. Pity Eurosport are not showing the GP Challenge though.

Very impressed with Laguta...hope to see a lot more of him next season. I have to say I'm looking forward to next year's SEC more than GP. I think this meeting demonstrated my point about big open tracks.

This meeting has had everything. Pity Eurosport are not showing the GP Challenge though.

Very impressed with Laguta...hope to see a lot more of him next season. I have to say I'm looking forward to next year's SEC more than GP. I think this meeting demonstrated my point about big open tracks.

Bringing back memories for you of a defunct track in East London ? :t:

It looks like at the moment the best riders are not currently in the Grand Prix's

Or could it be that todays GP riders are the worst since the GP's started

How do you work that out? Emil is missing and while I think Laguta and Kildemand would be top 8 the best riders are still in the GP in the main.

Any year you care to pick, ever, has had a rider or two missing.

Definitely making me think of Hyde Road, fantastic track, he who dares wins, lovin it'

I've enjoyed the GP this year but they need to look at where they hold the rounds next year, I don't care what country they race in as long as they are on good tracks like this one.

Absolutely my friend...I loved Custom House.