British Speedway Forum

Provincial Solo League In New Zealand

I think it's more a case of it being a 'group' rather than a 'page' on Facebook which means it can not be viewed so easily.

So why do they havew it as a group? :)

A more in-depth look at the rules for you........

So why do they have it as a group! :)

Much appreciated thanks.

So why do they have it as a group! :)

Much appreciated thanks.

I wouldn't know... it's just the way it is set up. The Moore Park Page was also a group, but there is currently a new one under construction which is an actual Page for the public.

http://www.facebook.com/Mooreparkmotorcylespeedway?fref=ts

I think the group part is mainly aimed at the riders, officials and like minded people as they can then get application forms etc added to the group also.

Edited by thehammer

• 4 weeks later...

Auckland Rhinos 41 v 32 Canterbury Comets

1 Sean Mason © 2 2 3 e/f 3 10

2 Ryan Terry-Daley 0 2 1 2 2 7
3 Bradley Wilson-Dean 3 0 3 3 1 10
4 Dylan Hancock ® ef 2 1 1 0 4
5 Brady Mudgeway ® 3 1 3 3 10

1 Dale Finch © 3 1 2 4 2 12
2 Kody Tocher 1 mf 3 1 1 6
3 Andrew Aldridge 2 3 2 0 2 0 9
4 Brannon Coppard ® F 0 0 1 1

5 Ryan Moss ® 1 0 0 3 4

Despite Canterbury having 1 meeting to go against Southland this weekend Auckland have won the league. Standings are as follows:

AUCKLAND RHINOS 4 3 1 0 1 1 9 2 11
CANTERBURY COMETS 3 2 1 0 0 0 6 0 6
SOUTHLAND OUTLAWS 3 0 3 0 0 0 0 0 0

I think after this weekends final meeting a set of averages are going to be released.... provisionally at the top at present is Andy Aldridge who is probably as good as any in NZ at present. Him and Grant Tregoning would be the main 2, with Sean Mason and Dale Finch up there too.....

Some up and coming youngsters from the U21's including Mason and Bradley Wilson-Dean who seems to have improved a lot this season...

In general though Bunyan is usually still ahead of them all, if he's down the NZ Solo GP at Moore Park I'll have a browse again to see if any of the others have caught up

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the interesting info from the previous attempt at league racing. Wow! was that an exceptional monsoon year for New Zealand or does it really rain that much, it always seems to be raining whenever i see clips of NZ, and that's from a Mancunian lol.

'matches over four heats' OMG! is that a joke? My heart dropped in disappointment when i saw that until......

That's far better, twelve heats :)

What on earth is the purpose of having a 'closed' page? No way am i signing up to Facebook either to view just one site/page. A great pity that people are deprived of following the league and news. Again i have to ask why is it kept private?????

I agree.

Auckland Rhinos 41 v 32 Canterbury Comets

1 Sean Mason © 2 2 3 e/f 3 10

2 Ryan Terry-Daley 0 2 1 2 2 7
3 Bradley Wilson-Dean 3 0 3 3 1 10
4 Dylan Hancock ® ef 2 1 1 0 4
5 Brady Mudgeway ® 3 1 3 3 10

1 Dale Finch © 3 1 2 4 2 12

2 Kody Tocher 1 mf 3 1 1 6

3 Andrew Aldridge 2 3 2 0 2 0 9

4 Brannon Coppard ® F 0 0 1 1

5 Ryan Moss ® 1 0 0 3 4

Despite Canterbury having 1 meeting to go against Southland this weekend Auckland have won the league. Standings are as follows:

AUCKLAND RHINOS 4 3 1 0 1 1 9 2 11
CANTERBURY COMETS 3 2 1 0 0 0 6 0 6
SOUTHLAND OUTLAWS 3 0 3 0 0 0 0 0 0

Any scores from the final match os the season - and a final league table please? Many thanks.