British Speedway Forum

Birmingham 2014

Big sponsorship with Dulux to be announced - that team is as exciting as watching paint dry :wink:

Steve, the proper analogy given the teams' location would be like watching repeats of crossroads! A contender for the wooden spoon IMO.
  • Like 1

What a poor team Birmingham have put together,but that seems is what they can afford. You need top end power imo,think kl,poole,cov are stand out teams so far.Wooden spoon anyone...

Birmingham had no top end power last season .....................

Only because 1rider improved they got to the final if it wasnt for smolinski they wouldn't of got there,cant see any of the brum team upping there averages tbh.

You do last years team a disservice.

Smolinski started 5.05 - ended 7.56

Doyle 6.50 - 7.30

Barker 6.22 - 6.47

Covatti 3.00 - 4.50.

Auty slipped backwards slightly by 0.15 and king even less 0.01

4 riders showed decent improvement so you are very wrong in that comment.

• Like 1

You do last years team a disservice.

Smolinski started 5.05 - ended 7.56

Doyle 6.50 - 7.30

Barker 6.22 - 6.47

Covatti 3.00 - 4.50.

Auty slipped backwards slightly by 0.15 and king even less 0.01

4 riders showed decent improvement so you are very wrong in that comment.

Hey, don't stop the Pirates fans sticking the knife in on other team's threads, the BSF wouldn't be the same without it.

• Like 1

As said many times before I'm just glad we have a team to watch.. I'm happy with the team although no stars I would think we could see a few heat 15 deciders this season which obviously makes for a exciting meeting.

Why is the kings lynn home meeting on a Thursday in may ?

And poole on a Monday ?

As said many times before I'm just glad we have a team to watch.. I'm happy with the team although no stars I would think we could see a few heat 15 deciders this season which obviously makes for a exciting meeting.

And poole on a Monday ?

TV?

And poole on a Monday ?

Having to go off race-day against Clubs with the same race night

Double edged sword.

Fantastic Birmainham are even running dont want to see teams and tracks close.

However poor side will lead to smaller crowds and a struggle for next year and to be honest cant see this team making the play offs but you never know.

League winners to wooden spoon in one season?

• Like 1

Except for the loads of Monday nights that SKY insist on them having.

What "loads of money" deal, precisely? IF any deal is announced, it will be for providing coverage, NOT sponsorship money. Now take away the loss of revenue that Sky nights create and you have to wonder who will actually want Sky on their patch messing the fans and the fixtures list around.

• Like 1

What "loads of money" deal, precisely? IF any deal is announced, it will be for providing coverage, NOT sponsorship money. Now take away the loss of revenue that Sky nights create and you have to wonder who will actually want Sky on their patch messing the fans and the fixtures list around.

Where did Steve say 'loads of money deal'?