British Speedway Forum

Birmingham 2014

I wish you was but he did rule out signing any danish rider

He said kenny and also confirmed he's d/u ...

Are you any relation to KKS? :blink:

Edited by bluejam

So Birmingham are going to be Coventry B Team again ..... Barker - Kennett - Auty ..... shame they missed out on Scotty and let go of Bomber and Smoli !!

Can't see Brummies challenging in 2014 ...... but they are not the only ones :cry:

• Like 2

So Birmingham are going to be Coventry B Team again ..... Barker - Kennett - Auty ..... shame they missed out on Scotty and let go of Bomber and Smoli !!

Can't see Brummies challenging in 2014 ...... but they are not the only ones :cry:

Im sure GD said no team place for Auty next seaon

Your right ZP, no place for Auty, think he went off the boil a bit towards the end though, as for Nico it depends who the next signing is but I guess we all know that by now! Not at all enamoured to be honest! Lets hope GD can bring the best out of him but I doubt it!

Definitely not a Dane though thats for sure!

If Edward Kennett is the next rider announced on Saturday, and I have no evidence to support this except for the comments on this thread, then I can see Seb Ulamek being back in the team. If not, then I would guess no Nico Covatti in the Brummies line up next year. To let Nico go elsewhere in my view would be a major mistake.

If Edward Kennett is the next rider announced on Saturday, and I have no evidence to support this except for the comments on this thread, then I can see Seb Ulamek being back in the team. If not, then I would guess no Nico Covatti in the Brummies line up next year. To let Nico go elsewhere in my view would be a major mistake.

Unfortunately, because to this new idea of including British Reserves in the top league, there has to be many riders from last year that can't be accommodated. How this will evolve in the future I don't know. But there is going to be a lot of good riders without a place this year. Covatti could be one of them.

This is one of reasons I feel including 2 Brit reserves was a little over the top, Probably we could have gone for 1 to start with, and increased it at a later date.

• Like 1