British Speedway Forum

Rebels 2014

surely you of all peeple isn't pulling me up on me spellin typos :)

Not at all, just an observation.. :D

How's the Somerset track in all the floods?

Absolutely fine other than a bit of fence being blown down around some of the terracing. Luckily the stadium is not that close to the worst parts of the county's floods. The ground is saturated (well the golf range is next door) though so wouldn't fancy the chances of the car park taking too many cars at present!

Hopefully this stormy season will all end soon and Summer will soon being showing its face again down here.

**edit for spelling**

Edited by drew2

After the fantastic 2013 season the 2014 Rebels team looks very underwhelming. For one reason or another the side has been cobbled together with second best riders and afterthoughts. Still an okay side but will struggle to make an impact on the top 4.

Still we can look forward to some great racing and if the Rebels have a poor league cup and start to their league campaign i'm sure there will be rider changes.