British Speedway Forum

Rebels 2014

Someone better start this one. With the averages as they are now the Rebels will have to lose one of the big 3. Which one ? Josh has just signed for Poole will he be loaned back. I see Jason going back to Swindon with Nick, if that happens will Swindon loan out 2 riders to the same Premier league team. The team average at the moment is 47.4 . Charles and Alex are a must, Kyle I think the jury is still out with him

• Like 1

I really do not think it is right or proper to start speculating about who will be in the Rebels team next year when we are still competing. I`m sure Kyle will be pleased to see that maybe some of us have doubts about him especially after he had a bad day at the office on friday.This is his first time in the first team proper and I think he has done ok and will be a better rider for it, especially having a season riding with Doyley.

• Like 1

Doyley will be full time at Swindon next season I reckon. This means Josh and Nick will lead the side whilst doubling up with Poole and Swindon respectively. The second strings will be Alex and Kyle. I would be surprised if both Alex and Kyle don't kick on from this season. Good signs for the future for the Rebels.

Doyley will be full time at Swindon next season I reckon. This means Josh and Nick will lead the side whilst doubling up with Poole and Swindon respectively. The second strings will be Alex and Kyle. I would be surprised if both Alex and Kyle don't kick on from this season. Good signs for the future for the Rebels.

If the rumoured lower points limit comes in you woukd just need the three 3 pointers to complete that team.

Someone better start this one. With the averages as they are now the Rebels will have to lose one of the big 3. Which one ? Josh has just signed for Poole will he be loaned back. I see Jason going back to Swindon with Nick, if that happens will Swindon loan out 2 riders to the same Premier league team. The team average at the moment is 47.4 . Charles and Alex are a must, Kyle I think the jury is still out with him

Still plenty of racing to do in 2013 yet..

There's 2014 threads everywhere at the moment Starman2006....including your own team Poole who still have plenty to do!

Thats not my fault, i don't start them, just replying to this thread... As for your last piece, :lol: We're taking nothing for granted, i can assure you..

Thats not my fault, i don't start them, just replying to this thread... As for your last piece, :lol: We're taking nothing for granted, i can assure you..

You will be supporting two clubs with gold medals this year....

• Like 2

You will be supporting two clubs with gold medals this year....

That's right, my mother lives in Devon and I attend Somerset on a reasonably regular basis, and have been a poole fan now for, just a few years... Good init...

You still haven't got over it?

Charles Wright has been superb since signing for us.

Don't know what your on about, but I don't think Superstar 1 was talking about Charles Wright. I to as ive said before have been very impressed with wright, and on his average he'd been very difficult for Garry to ignore next season.. imo Nick Morris Josh Kyle and Charles are certainties. But SS1 is right if they don't come up to scratch they move on..

Edited by Starman2006

That's right, my mother lives in Devon and I attend Somerset on a reasonably regular basis, and have been a poole fan now for, just a few years... Good init...

Don't know what your on about, but I don't think Superstar 1 was talking about Charles Wright. I to as ive said before have been very impressed with wright, and on his average he'd been very difficult for Garry to ignore next season.. imo Nick Morris Josh Kyle and Charles are certainties. But SS1 is right if they don't come up to scratch they move on..

Think Najjer was going on about Nielsen, and the sacking of him, in response to Superstar 1 post.

Think Najjer was going on about Nielsen, and the sacking of him, in response to Superstar 1 post.

Thinking is no good. You think he was going on about Nielsen, he was on about Charles Wright, and SS1 didn't make anything clear...

Edited by Starman2006