British Speedway Forum

Birmingham V Poole Grand Final 2nd Leg

They could still get a T/S

but unlikely now!!

To get a TR they have to be 10 down so will have to get back the 10 down on the night and the 21 already behind, that's 31 points. But there wouldn't be enough heats to get back 31.

So still not retracting your comment !! And on another front I do not like Matt Ford can't stand the bloke !!

Of course you don't have to go!! I wouldn't miss a final appearance for anything personally. At least you have won brownie points with the MF dislikers! :D

Congrats to all the Poole riders and team and the main man Mr Ford. We didn't beat them we thrashed over two legs. I am up 850 pounds which will be split between my two favorite charities . When ya live in Poole it's win, win,win. I will leave ya with two words, Ding Dong !!!! :-)

• Like 4

Commiserations to all you losers who don't support the Poole Pirates, the best Elite League team over the years !

Small wonder there's such hatred for Poole with tools like you.

Basic fact is the Brummies choked when it mattered.

• Like 7