British Speedway Forum

Redcar Bears 2014.

How in the blue hell do you have a foot in both camps? YOU DONT.

You are a Newcastle fan.

WE ARE REDCAR BEARS, SAY WE ARE REDCAR BEARS

About the sort of response I would expect from you Drac.

Yes I am a Newcastle Supporter but I supported the 'Bears' for a long time - you cannot just ditch people like that. As it happens I would like BOTH Teams to do well. What I do NOT like is the hostility shown (though I have not seen it myself) to BOTH sets of Supporters at BOTH Tracks.

I love my Speedway at Newcastle, I loved my Speedway at Redcar - remember - it was not my fault I left.

I can no longer drive that far regularly these days - the Promotion (at Redcar) and I are now on good terms.

I would prefer it everyone could get on - I still have a soft spot for Redcar.

Bellers - you continue to live up to your Username.

Yes I am a Newcastle Supporter but I supported the 'Bears' for a long time - you cannot just ditch people like that. As it happens I would like BOTH Teams to do well. What I do NOT like is the hostility shown (though I have not seen it myself) to BOTH sets of Supporters at BOTH Tracks.

I love my Speedway at Newcastle, I loved my Speedway at Redcar - remember - it was not my fault I left.

I can no longer drive that far regularly these days - the Promotion (at Redcar) and I are now on good terms.

I would prefer it everyone could get on - I still have a soft spot for Redcar.

Stick to your own team's thread, nobody cares if you attend or not. A number of Bears fans have clashed with the promotion but still attend as they support the club. Stick to the Greyghounds

Stick to your own team's thread, nobody cares if you attend or not. A number of Bears fans have clashed with the promotion but still attend as they support the club. Stick to the Greyghounds

"The truth - you can't handle the truth".

I would prefer it everyone could get on - I still have a soft spot for

Glad to hear you're on good terms with the Redcar promotion,hope you will be able to get to the STMP again! Edited by redlead
  • Like 2

Matej Kus confirming on Facebook, he will be back next season just not in Redcar colours - a shame because he clearly has talent, but has been showing less and less of that in recent seasons.

A real enigma, who should be top ten in PL but instead was nearer bottom 10.

Good luck Matej, but probs best for both parties.

As soon as Worky confirmed he was leaving, there was talk of that and with more and more clubs revealing names, it is looking more and more possible - would be delighted with him - a young, exciting, top class number one and one who will be very good around STMP once he is really dialed in.

Fingers crossed.

So maybe something like...

1 - Lawson 8.28 (but does he get reduction?)

2 - Manzares 5 (according to EL thread could be more)

3 - Summers 7.14

4 - Skidmore 5.65

5 - Smith 7.15

6 - Gregoric 4.12

7 - And then someone like Max Dilger or Todd Kurtz although you could sign someone over 5 and Manzares could start at reserve,

As soon as Worky confirmed he was leaving, there was talk of that and with more and more clubs revealing names, it is looking more and more possible - would be delighted with him - a young, exciting, top class number one and one who will be very good around STMP once he is really dialed in.

Young is maybe pushing it a little

Fingers crossed.

So maybe something like...

1 - Lawson 8.28 (but does he get reduction?)

2 - Manzares 5 (according to EL thread could be more)

3 - Summers 7.14

4 - Skidmore 5.65

5 - Smith 7.15

6 - Gregoric 4.12

7 - And then someone like Max Dilger or Todd Kurtz although you could sign someone over 5 and Manzares could start at reserve,

dont americans come in on a ass 7 or has that been changed