Richard Lawson 8.28

Kozza Smith 7.15

Summers 7.14

Ostergaard 6.52

Skidmore 5.65

Adam Ellis 4.25

Rohert Lambert/Brady Kurtz 3.00

Total:41.99

Dont think that top five will be a million miles away and would be happy with that.

The two reserves, well I suspect most PL teams would take them two, meaning they wont be in Bears colours.

• Like 1

What about David Howe - I saw him score a brilliant 18 Point Maximum at Brough a couple of years ago. :t:

He may well have scored brilliant maximums a couple of years ago but has had bad injuries in recent years and was really poor on recent visits to the STEMP

I personally wouldnt want Howe - Stonehewer, Lyons - etc we are sick of signing past it riders who have had better days elsewhere. The only Goldie oldie to perform for us has been Havvy, as he wanted too - we were just retirement tools for Stonehewer and Lyons, and both in their own ways robbed a living off us - we dont want a another rider like that.

• Like 1

I personally wouldnt want Howe - Stonehewer, Lyons - etc we are sick of signing past it riders who have had better days elsewhere. The only Goldie oldie to perform for us has been Havvy, as he wanted too - we were just retirement tools for Stonehewer and Lyons, and both in their own ways robbed a living off us - we dont want a another rider like that.

That'll be Jason Lyons, who, in 2011, finished with an average of 8.55 and was 9th in the overall PL averages. Not bad for someone who was 'past it.'

• Like 3

That'll be Jason Lyons, who, in 2011, finished with an average of 8.55 and was 9th in the overall PL averages. Not bad for someone who was 'past it.'

Like you I too have a different view to RR on the Lyons who rode for us and was a genuine number 1, and as he won Bear of the year I guess quite a few other Bears fans were very satisfied with his contributions.

Stonehewer ... well that's a different story :wink:

Lyons did struggle at the start of one year but then ended it very well so no real complaints from me. I do agree with RR's general principle though, would rather see riders on the way up rather than on the way down.

Would love to see someone like Kozza Smith, a real entertainer who never gives up. Was real value for money at the silver helmet this year.

I just didnt like Lyons for lowering his average to gain guest bookings whichhe did.

And winning Bear of the year hardly constitutes anything. This year a guy who lowered his average beat someone who added 3 points.

We need a younger hungry number one. With Summers and someone like Smith as tird heatleader.

the season you mention was when the new silencers came in and Jason struggled to adapt and almost threw the towel in .But nce he had it sorted he was flying . Jason also only retired through injury . Need to look at the big picture !!!

the season you mention was when the new silencers came in and Jason struggled to adapt and almost threw the towel in .But nce he had it sorted he was flying . Jason also only retired through injury . Need to look at the big picture !!!

….and the truth. :mad:

He almost threw the towel in but then the guest bookings mysteriously rolled in once his average fitted...anyhow that is in the past, we need to look forward and hopefully that will begin with a genuine number one very soon.

I just didnt like Lyons for lowering his average to gain guest bookings whichhe did.

And winning Bear of the year hardly constitutes anything. This year a guy who lowered his average beat someone who added 3 points.

We need a younger hungry number one. With Summers and someone like Smith as tird heatleader.

Surely you don't want someone that bad. :shock: :shock: :shock::wink:

• Like 3

God you take "talking bollocks" to a whole new level.
  • Like 2