British Speedway Forum

Redcar Bears 2014.

Richard hall is a rider I've always enjoyed watching clearly not a gater but always edge of your seat stuff from Hall

Yes - bags of guts and exciting to watch. I like him. I don't know him as a person but as a Rider I think he is good value to the paying Public.

He is a former winner of the 'Silver Helmet' at Redcar - so I would expect him to do well there.

He did, in 2006! Not exactly the greater example of his recent performance. I think he's gonna really struggle, he's been progressively getting worse as the seasons have gone on and really is a one track pony. He'll not have his home comforts to fall back on and will be under a massive amount of pressure to ride as a heatleader for Redcar.

At current times, I'd say Redcar are looking favourites for the wooden spoon! But its not official for them, for their sake hopefully it'll stay a rumour.

A rider who split opinions at Sheffield.

Can be great to watch and very exciting, but can also be very frustrating especially away from home.

The last two seasons at Sheffield he posted the following figures.

Home; 8.56 with bonus points, 8.06 without bonus points

Away; 5.68 with bonus points, 5.10 without bonus points

That is nearly 3 points difference between his home form and away form, with the way the Redcar team is structure can they afford to have a rider riding in the heatleader role with that kind of difference.

Yes - bags of guts and exciting to watch. I like him. I don't know him as a person but as a Rider I think he is good value to the paying Public.

Good value? He is a lot worse than the rider he is replacing so how is that good value? He is just the cheapest option quite clearly.

If he is confirmed we are in for some beatings, home and away.

• Like 1

Good value? He is a lot worse than the rider he is replacing so how is that good value? He is just the cheapest option quite clearly.

We can only wait and see RR.

To be fair it is difficult to find a rider to replace Kozza Smith at this stage of pre season.

Let's see who other teams turn to. Plenty of DU options or even you rejig more than one rider. I also refuse to believe there are no untested Danes or Swedes we could take a chance on. But we shall see,

Let's see who other teams turn to. Plenty of DU options or even you rejig more than one rider. I also refuse to believe there are no untested Danes or Swedes we could take a chance on. But we shall see,

Can rule out Swedish riders as they ride in Sweden on Thursdays.

For me the dynamic of Redcar's team just will not work.

Lawson will hold his own but his average is more likely to decrease I think

Skidmore a little bit of improvement, his average dropped last year

Wilko Can't see him kicking on, staying on will be a plus

Summers good 3rd Heat leader at best

Hall Not a no 5,

Graveson poor signing

Crang - Don't see him being Micky Dyer that is for sure

• Like 1

For me the dynamic of Redcar's team just will not work.

Lawson will hold his own but his average is more likely to decrease I think

Skidmore a little bit of improvement, his average dropped last year

Wilko Can't see him kicking on, staying on will be a plus

Summers good 3rd Heat leader at best

Hall Not a no 5,

Graveson poor signing

Crang - Don't see him being Micky Dyer that is for sure

Hey Robin, have you moved to Redcar :party:

Confirmed on Twitter Redcar sign Richard Hall

Give him a chance. Started last season like he could have easily put at least 1.5 points on his average until he got injured. Then unfortunately he became his usual self. Be optimistic is all I'd say! It's all you can be I'm afraid.