British Speedway Forum

Glasgow 2014

sheesh GazC you're meant to use peoples usernames, to keep the identity of oneself a secret.

Aye but i never used Curtis your second name so nobody knows ooops sorry m8 never meant to say your second name there :D .

and here was me thinking it was Bennett!

okay people have their opinions but bottom line as George and others have already said is Glasgow has speedway in 2014. 2014 is a new season, everything starts afresh - including leaving past perceptions behind. Well maybe ;)

• Like 1

okay people have their opinions but bottom line as George and others have already said is Glasgow has speedway in 2014. 2014 is a new season, everything starts afresh - including leaving past perceptions behind. Well maybe ;)

More like Bellend and he is still on car wash duties on away trips.

No , that's the way it should Lioness . New season , everyone starts with a clean slate .

• Like 1

No , that's the way it should Lioness . New season , everyone starts with a clean slate .

And same applies to you if you want to go on trips in comfort this season your hoovering the car out duties coming down on you all this season ;) .

And same applies to you if you want to go on trips in comfort this season your hoovering the car out duties coming down on you all this season ;) .

I drink beer and sleep all the way home on away trips , thought you knew that :wink:

• Like 1

I drink beer and sleep all the way home on away trips , thought you knew that :wink:

Right fair do's iil give you that and seeing as your family your excused from the hoovering duties Tony i mean thetiger2799 can do that also sorry Tony never meant to use your name there.

• Like 1

2014 is a new season, everything starts afresh - including leaving past perceptions behind. Well maybe ;)

As a fan of one of the football Old Firm how can I possibly do that?

Never, never.

Oops!

Edited by george.m

To be fair I remember when Mark Lemon came over here first off in 1990...........(feels old) and I never thought then he would still be around today............but he can still mix it with the best in the Premier League so give the guy a chance all you negative thinkers.............

RP

• Like 2

BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS

Edinburgh Press and Practice Day!

The Blue and Gold promotion held an early 2014 press and practice yesterday in front of their adoring fans.

Here are exclusive pictures.

Gru Campbell and the Edinburgh Minions 2014 team.....

http://owoll.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Gru-Despicable-And-Minions.jpg

Meaning business .....

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-wnZp1EPAhEU/UdUKB9dmZNI/AAAAAAAAJX0/NJfRZQOjERw/s1600/despicable%2Bme%2B2%2Bwhysoblu%2B9.jpg

Having taken advantage of advanced season ticket prices before the Minions team was announced,

Mr Blobby shows his true feelings ...

http://data2.whicdn.com/images/68431647/large.jpg

Edited by george.m
  • Like 8

According to the fixtures published on the BSPA website this morning, we race the Comets twice at home in the league (18/5 & 7/9) but not away !

Also, we have two home league matches against the Monarchs (25/5 & 6/7) in addition to the away fixture (29/8). Will they be allowed to pick their least humiliating defeat as the counting match ?

And no mention of Spring Trophy matches (unless that's the Air Fence ones) or Scottish Cup matches.

According to the fixtures published on the BSPA website this morning, we race the Comets twice at home in the league (18/5 & 7/9) but not away !

Also, we have two home league matches against the Monarchs (25/5 & 6/7) in addition to the away fixture (29/8). Will they be allowed to pick their least humiliating defeat as the counting match ?

And no mention of Spring Trophy matches (unless that's the Air Fence ones) or Scottish Cup matches.

You come to us on 22/8 and 6/9

You seem to be the only person getting wound up are you mark former devil?

From conversations and messages i have had from people, believe me i am not the only person who is fed up with your constant remarks about

Lemon. Some people just view the topics and don't wish to post on them. You do seem to be a bit obsessive about him. No i am not Mark, i dont even know him.

• Like 1