British Speedway Forum

Glasgow 2014

Has the ability of a 8 pointer but sadly dont think the commitment is there - at least in the UK its not.

I'd still take a risk on him though, he will maintain that average Id of thought and is superb to watch.

If he put his speedway first in the UK then he would be one of the signings of the season.

where did u read that joey redwood signing was in the bag.?........................ also who is to say they are not trying to get an untried 7pt dane.?.......who would become a tigers asset.

Unlikely as we already have an untried 5 pointer. More than 1 assessed rider at Glasgow usually spells disaster, like 2013.

• Like 2

anybody know if LEIGH LANHAM has signed for anybody yet.

No he hasnt signed.

Has had talks but no deal agreed anywhere.

I sincerely hope he doesn't sign for us!

Id say you can sleep safe tonight without the risk of nightmares.
  • Like 2

<post removed - personal abuse>

Apparently not anymore so i hear due to having to re-jig thing's team wise down Somerset way.

Drop Berge and bring in Morris, ringwood and a 3 pointer.... Harsh but better :)

Won't happen as Nick has Polish commitment's on a Sunday.

So you've got Joey in the bag and are talking to a Dane, surely its Bager....very poor signing if it is, kinda spoils the beginnings of a good team.

I disagree!

If we were to sign Henning, and he rode like he did last season, in my opinion, it would be a decent signing. Not world breaking but decent non the less. Last season Henning was brought in and I believe many thought he would challenge for a heat leader position, which didn't really come to fruition. Unfortunatley last seasons heat leaders all decreased their averages putting more pressure and expectation from the fans onto Henning to score the points the heatleaders were not . This season HOPEFULLY our top guys will maintain or in fact up their averages, which would leave Henning to get on with his business as being a solid middle order man, like he did last year.

I don't think Henning will ever be a PL heatleader again, but every team needs a solid team man in the middle order picking up those third places, ala Sean Courtney, and I genuinely believe Henning would do that for us this season.

• Like 2

No he doesn't.

I thought he had even if he dosen't chances off him coming back to Glasgow are slim with were he is based in the UK and what we have left average wise we couldn't accomodate him without restructuring the team which is unlikely.

Already got that solid team man in the middle order to pick up those third places with the odd decent night thrown in in Rusty Harrison. I believe the final rider in the top five should be one capable of outscoring Harrison over the season for this team to succeed and I don't think Bager would be capable of that.. Just my opinion.

• Like 3

anybody know if LEIGH LANHAM has signed for anybody yet.

I still think there's a chance Peterborough will enter the PL fray . Therefore i would suggest Lanham would go there . I sincerely hope Peterborough do gain PL entry , i love that place .