British Speedway Forum

Leicester 2014 . Elite

Artem Laguta, possibly...

Last years A.Laguta Ekstraliga average was about 7.9

You'd think that would mean an assessed UK average of 8 rather than 7.5 - too high to fit, but you never know.

Or the MC may re-assess Sayfutdinov's 2011 Cov. average and change the assessed 8 he finished on, into the actual from his 9 matches, which was more like 7.50 even though he did'nt do enough home matches!!

He who comes alone invites family to make it two.

Mads getting the P45

Ah!! A BOGOF deal

Why don't you just say who you think it is. As far as I am aware it's not against the law and I don't think they chuck people in the tower of London anymore .

Yeah but its much better entertainment than the actual "racing" :D

He who walks with big stick and carries a Lithuanian guitar, usually has a twin in Sutton Coldfield, comrade.

Time for :drink:

Obvious then. Andrew Mitchell, Conservative MP for Sutton Coldfield, so not a comrade, used a big stick to expose the Police "exaggerations", Lithuanian guitar is well known local slang for a push bike, which caused the controversy. He wasn't at Perry Barr on Wednesday, so didn't see Davey Watt.

Simples..... Mitchell Davey.

OK, I'll say Emil Heskey, sorry Sayfutdinov, then, He's Russian, would certainly be a major signing. I don't know if he plays guitar or if his girlfriend's Latvian or attractive, and he may even be related to Mrs Hemsley? This all sounds exciting doesn't it? It's begining to look alot like Christmas .... hey, that's it... Santa!

• Like 1