British Speedway Forum

Leicester 2014 . Elite

Absolute joke. We have so many immigrants and worthless people in the uk and a true talent

like Jason Doyle gets (potentially) denied entry.

Was an absolute credit to the sport of speedway in 2013 in both leagues he operated in and will be massively missed in 2014 if this is the case.

Hope something works out for you Jason

Markyb (coventry)

• Like 8

Absolute joke. We have so many immigrants and worthless people in the uk and a true talent

like Jason Doyle gets (potentially) denied entry.

Was an absolute credit to the sport of speedway in 2013 in both leagues he operated in and will be massively missed in 2014 if this is the case.

Hope something works out for you Jason

Markyb (coventry)

It's not a joke at all. If he can't organise himself then that's his problem. I like him as a rider and he has done well but as a non EU citizen he isn't entitled to earn a living in this country without the relevant visa and I don't have a problem with that.

• Like 2

I don't get the SS over the winter Steve and it seemed to me to be an up-to-date and an informative article..

It will be a shame though if bureaucracy prevents Jason from riding here this year..

I think it's his own incompetence that's the problem and hurrying back to Oz rather than taking care of business and expecting the BSPA to bail him out. Poor planning on his part it seems.

I think it's his own incompetence that's the problem and hurrying back to Oz rather than taking care of business and expecting the BSPA to bail him out. Poor planning on his part it seems.

From what I've read that does seem to be the case Steve, but it means yet another top rider is missing from the EL and the PL too (though he is far too good to be still riding PL)..

It does appear that it is his mistake and he can't really have any complaints as a result..

• Like 1

Steve0, you are not allowed to be critical of Doyley. CrazyRobin gets most upset!! :D

Steve0, you are not allowed to be critical of Doyley. CrazyRobin gets most upset!! :D

Don't get upset about Jason at all but the way you always bring it back to money with him which if you know for a fact should be kept to yourself.

I actually think it's a shame if he doesn't ride here in 2014 but as Troy has clearly said he had to wait in Britain till December to make sure his visa was sorted so Jason has only himself to blame by going back to Australia before his was sorted.

The precedent was set before with McGowan, Masters & others before & as a result Jason looks like he's in trouble as he knew that.

Rosco also has said that Jason would've been the first name in his team for 2014 but insisted on wanting to double up.

Edited by Crazy robin
  • Like 2