British Speedway Forum

Leicester 2014 . Elite

Republic of South Africa.

Thanks. I'm getting the hang of this now...... DH is David Hemsley, YH or JH is Yulia Hemsley. I'm still puzzling over FK at the moment though. :wink:

• Like 1

Have got Doyle missing 9 home, 4 away & Morris would miss 5 home & 3 away if he signed.

At least with Doyle missing we could get a guest. I think Craig Cook is free for a few of the dates & should fit!

Would it not be wiser and more sensible to race at home on Wednesdays and or Fridays all the matches that are likely to see a clash with a Thursday Premier League fixture involving a Leicester rider?
  • Like 1

Would it not be wiser and more sensible to race at home on Wednesdays and or Fridays all the matches that are likely to see a clash with a Thursday Premier League fixture involving a Leicester rider?

Friday night would clash with Doyle's Somerset fixtures, but agree Wednesday would seem more sensible than picking Thursday to ride 5 home meetings which does clash with lots of premier league meetings, especially if Morris signs for Lions & Sheffield.

No mention at all on the Lions site about showers and changing rooms. Stiill need a bucket of water and a tent it seems.Or if all else fails thye back of your van.

Edited by weatherwatcher

Can anyone tell me what has happened to the Supporters club website. All it shows now is the yearly subscription charge.

Have they given up on this and just post on Facebook. Would rather have the website. Not a favorite of facebook.

What is the problem haven,t they got a webmaster to see to the page.

Can anyone tell me what has happened to the Supporters club website. All it shows now is the yearly subscription charge.

Have they given up on this and just post on Facebook. Would rather have the website. Not a favorite of facebook.

I've asked the question for you by pm on FB and the site is having some technical problems which they are working to sort out. They hope to have it up and running soon.

PM on FB?

Are these more "rude words" abbreviations?

Can Gemini translate, please!

What a problem the doubling up riders are going to be this season as so many will miss meetings.

It was great that finally a fixture list of racing all teams home & away twice was done for 2014 but I can't see a let up in R/R in 2014 & long drawn out meetings as a result.

When the TV arrangements are finally sorted and announced, the fantastic entertainment provided by the Leicester track will mean most matches get shifted to Mondays anyway, so problem solved :party:

Friday night would clash with Doyle's Somerset fixtures, but agree Wednesday would seem more sensible than picking Thursday to ride 5 home meetings which does clash with lots of premier league meetings, especially if Morris signs for Lions & Sheffield.

So Wednesdays it should be then, if of course we finish up with Jason Doyle and possibly Nick Morris. Hopefully the management will think so too.

No Committee members listed for ages now we dont know who is running it , I dont think I will renew if we dont know the info

PM on FB?

Are these more "rude words" abbreviations?

Can Gemini translate, please!

I love reading Leicester threads because it keeps my brain active translating all the abbreviations before they reach my little grey cells. :lol: R/R is of course rider replacement (and there will be plenty of that this season.) PM is a private message and FB refers to Facebook. I'm sure you already know these but if you find out what FK stands for send me a PM on the BSF or FB please as I'm still struggling with that one.

Republic of South Africa.

In the I.T. world RSA is a security company named after the three founders Rivest, Shamir and Adleman. Many of us use their products and algorithms without realising.

I don't think Leicester would have the option to change their reserve race night to Wednesdays as their Danish riders and possibly Doyle have agreed to ride in Denmark.

I think if the Thursday nights are going to be a problem then Mon would be the next best night

Monday seems to make the most sense doesn't it?

Thanks to TMW for getting me a contact e-mail address for the supporters club website. Spoken to him and he is going to put it to the committe. Hope something comes from it as I hate to see the website down

Edited by weatherwatcher