British Speedway Forum

Leicester 2014 . Elite

Sure not me.

The forecast looks rather dull and gloomy at the moment. Hoplefully by the end of the month a band of high presure with a break and the current situation will give us a brighter outlook.

If not it could turn out to be very stormy. For the rest of the season.

Hope it is not all doom and gloom at the last minute and they have already got the act together and sorted out..

Sure not me.

The forecast looks rather dull and gloomy at the moment. Hoplefully by the end of the month a band of high presure with a break and the current situation will give us a brighter outlook.

Hope it is not all doom and gloom at the last minute and they have already got the act together and sorted out..

We can only hope it is an "administrative" problem, and that Jason is able to re-apply, in time for the season starting.

From what I've read elsewhere, the big problems have occurred when riders have re-applied at too late a date i.e. after the existing visa has expired.

I think we'd need to know more about the particular circumstances of Jason's case, before getting too gloomy.

So if anyone does have that information.........................?

If Korneliussen and Doyle Have been allowed to sign contracts with Leicester , How can Swindon recall them ? unless by mutual agreement with Leicester

otherwise they could both be in breach of contract , as Morris is with Swindon ,

I do not think that asking for a transfer is a breach of contract, if he has a contract with Swindon and he refuses to ride for Swindon then that maybe, subject to the contact wording.

Edited by A ORLOV

Doyley will not have a problem. He will get a work permit based on his Aussie Championship placing if all else fails.

Unfortunately mate, if the previous one has expired as has been suggested elsewhere then the Aussie Title placing will not mean anything to UKBA. Hopefully something can be resolved for Doyley soon

Edited by Reliant Robin

Sure not me.

The outlook is indeed very unsettled. There seems to be a lot of showers around at the moment. Not expecting Frost though in the East. Risk of poor visibility in the Swindon area and pressure rising rapidly. Possibility of a Sub-tropical storm from Australasia expected. Red alert flood warning as promotions have reached saturation point.

• Like 4

The outlook is indeed very unsettled. There seems to be a lot of showers around at the moment. Not expecting Frost though in the East. Risk of poor visibility in the Swindon area and pressure rising rapidly. Possibility of a Sub-tropical storm from Australasia expected. Red alert flood warning as promotions have reached saturation point.

Thick fog developing from Wiltshire up to South Yorkshire, not expected to clear anytime soon. Hot air building up on the south coast.

• Like 1

With a bit of luck the team will stay the same as it is now plus the one un-amed rider. Who ever he is.

If Jason has let his visa expire and not re-newed it, then he could be in all kinds of problems. Lets keep fingers and toes crossed that all will get itself sorted soon and we get to hear who the mystery rider is.

Hope he dosen't come on a race night with a mask like the wrestlers do or we could end up with a mystery rider every match.

But it would be fun to guess who he was. You would get it in the end with his riding syle though. Give him a black bike and black leathers and a black mask. Te He.

Indeed. Long range forecast for the South Coast is likely to be cool and mixed with possibility of cancellation of weather after ht 10!!

..only ever 'appens oop North, when it rains and rains and rains so much the drainage doesn't work and others have to make a decision!! :D

Edited by Skidder1

If Nick Morris ends up on the market Leicester would be fools not to pick him up...

couldn't agree more. He must be the holder of the "most passes by a rider" at BP. Though on the downside, that was in PL fixtures which I guess points towards him not being a gater which in the PL may be less of a problem than the EL. There again if he had rode for Leicester in the PL his home average would have been around 10 or 11 so I suppose an 7 or 8 for EL home & away would be more than OK :party:

We can hope & dream!

Edited by 1 valve
  • Like 1