British Speedway Forum

Leicester 2014 . Elite

Don't fret, he'l be here. Sadly for you lot.... :rofl:

Why make statements like that. Everybody wants to see Darcy Ward ride in this country, Just unfortunate, he associated to Poole.

• Like 2

Why make statements like that. Everybody wants to see Darcy Ward ride in this country, Just unfortunate, he associated to Poole.

With the amount of flack he gets you have to think not everybody wants to see him and I assure you he is very happy to be associated with poole and we at poole are very happy to have him as our rider

do work permits last 3 years. does any one know when mr doyle last applied for a work permit.

He would probably be applying for a Tier 5 - Creative and Sporting visa. This lasts for 12 months, so he would, presumably, have to go back to Australia and reapply each year.

http://www.workpermit.com/uk/uk-immigration-tier-system/tier-5-temporary-workers.htm

The UKBA are getting more and more strict with applications under this government, so it's possible the documentation wasn't enough and he'll have to reapply (just guessing).

It would also be up to his sponsor (presumably Leicester speedway) to prove that he is "internationally established at the highest level in your sport, and/or their job must make a significant contribution to the development and running of sport at the highest level."

Anyone heard the rumour that some, including Jason Doyle Aussie rider are having work permits refused?

I blame UKIP and the Daily Mail.

Quick - get Jason married-off to a Bulgarian, that should sort it

Leicester fans are the most miserable people in the World. Even the Football lot want their manager sacked sitting at the top of the Championship. There certainly something it the water in those parts

New era, new riders. Give it a chance FFS, Jesus Christ

Come along to Welford Road tomorrow (if you can get a ticket) - you'll learn a lot ;)

I blame Cameron and the Daily Express, they both have something in common, one waffles on about the Weather, and the other waffles on about whether he can ruin the country before he's kicked out of office... in otherwords, they both talk Sh$te

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 1

Come along to Welford Road tomorrow (if you can get a ticket) - you'll learn a lot ;)

Whats ukip got to do with it? These rules have been in force for sometime & still some are getting caught. :nono:

I blame Cameron and the Daily Express, they both have something in common, one waffles on about the Weather, and the other waffles on about whether he can ruin the country before he's kicked out of office... in otherwords, they both talk Sh$te

Let's bring back Gordon Brown - that would solve all our problems!! No more boom/boost, yeh right. Want some gold? Buy ours at rock bottom prices. Need a pension? don't worry, we'll rob from all your pension funds.

If that's the answer then it's a damn stupid question.

If you think The Express talks sh1te, then try reading The Guardian or The Independent for a true definition of the word.

Oh and I hope Jason gets his permit sorted out, maybe the local MP Keith "welcome to the UK" Vaz can help?

• Like 2

If memory serves, didn't Doyley have an issue with his visa last year?? Maybe left it a bit late and didn't get over here for the start of the (Somerset) fixtures?!!

Don't recall him having any issues turning up for the Brummies early on.

Admittedly I don't know the full in's and outs, but it does rather irk Doyley is having visa trouble yet Darcy seemingly sails through, certainly I can't think of any black marks Jason has against his name.

If you do get him at Leicester, he won't let you down, dependable as they come is Doyley.

Admittedly I don't know the full in's and outs, but it does rather irk Doyley is having visa trouble yet Darcy seemingly sails through, certainly I can't think of any black marks Jason has against his name.

If you do get him at Leicester, he won't let you down, dependable as they come is Doyley.

Didn't Darcy Ward have a visa problem last year? I remember Troy Bachelor having problems too not so long ago too.

Doyle did get done for drink driving over here in about 2007...silly boy tried to run from the police too....That's the only black mark I can think of he may have against him.

Didnt Masters have the problem because he didnt apply before leaving the UK?

Think Masters got caught out by the change of date applications had to be in by.

Hopefully those that have been here for a certain time and reached the standard of Doyle, Schlein and Watt or higher shouldn't have a problem while Ward, Holder and Batchelor are in FIM events so it shouldn't be a problem. ..... I think ;)

Let's bring back Gordon Brown - that would solve all our problems!! No more boom/boost, yeh right. Want some gold? Buy ours at rock bottom prices. Need a pension? don't worry, we'll rob from all your pension funds.

If that's the answer then it's a damn stupid question.

If you think The Express talks sh1te, then try reading The Guardian or The Independent for a true definition of the word.

Oh and I hope Jason gets his permit sorted out, maybe the local MP Keith "welcome to the UK" Vaz can help?

If theres a photo opportunity in it for him, Vaz'll fix it :lol:

• Like 3

Think Darcy Ward has enough cases against him here at home to call him a latter day Ned Kelly. But he still get a Visa not probs.

Let them go live in Bulgaria and become a citizen they they can work here with no trobbles at all. Stpid country we live in. What happened to our good old Comonwealth days. We used to look after our other countries now you can't even buy thier products.

Doyle did get done for drink driving over here in about 2007...silly boy tried to run from the police too....That's the only black mark I can think of he may have against him.

Have to say I wasn't aware of that, still no worse than Darcy's track record mind.

Think you willo find it was Darcy Ward that did did the runner not Doyle. He was riding a mini motor bike but he wasn't charged if I remember what I read.

I think you'll find you are wrong! Doyley lost some big sponsors due to his misdemeanour(s) whilst at Poole!!