British Speedway Forum

Leicester 2014 . Elite

2 down 3 to go. What has happened so far looks very good for the Lions set up for next year. Should not be long I shouldn't think before we hear the other 3 signings. Just hope they are as good. Then the Lions will have a really good chance in the EL.

Patrick Hougaard not yet fixed up. Didn't have Polish commitments in 2013 season

Patrick Hougaard not yet fixed up. Didn't have Polish commitments in 2013 season

Would be good to have an Irish rider!

I guess that would come from your previous posts accusing him of having an ego amongst other things really.

Apologise if that wasn't the case this time though but you really havn't had much positive to say about him before.

There you go again - I've said that he's proved to be a top quality rider - when he's fully fit!! I can't be much more positive than that!

If you think that speedway riders (and all decent sportspeople) don't have a bit of an ego then I suggest you are living in cloud cuckoo land. The difference often is how some display that ego and others don't.

If Jason's treated like a Number 1 and remains fit - and gets paid - then Leicester fans will have a good season with him - as Brummies mostly did in 2013!! :t:

Edited by Skidder1

There you go again - I've said that he's proved to be a top quality rider - when he's fully fit!! I can't be much more positive than that!

If you think that speedway riders (and all decent sportspeople) don't have a bit of an ego then I suggest you are living in cloud cuckoo land. The difference often is how some display that ego and others don't.

If Jason's treated like a Number 1 and remains fit - and gets paid - then Leicester fans will have a good season with him - as Brummies mostly did in 2013!! :t:

Must have missed that post when you put that & agree that they have a very good rider.

Doyley was brilliant for us last season capable of beating anyone gutted he don't have him this year but good luck to him and look forward to my bp trip (despite everyone saying its boring) never been before so will make my own mind up and hopefully see plenty of you lions down pb too...

And Leicester is the 10th biggest city in the UK. And its famous for Eurovision entrant Englebert Humperdink. And it has two of Englands most capped footballers.....messrs Shilton and Lineker....and for David Icke.... ;)

are you sure Englebert was born in Leicester ? I bet you will say Sam Bailey is a Leicester girl next ? Lol

Must say that The Lions Stadium looks pretty good on the video of

Tai Woffinden Versus Range Rover Sport (autocar)

From the looks of things he soon came to grips with riding around BP. He even manages to overtake a range Rover too.

Edited by weatherwatcher

Must say that The Lions Stadium looks pretty good on the video of

Tai Woffinden Versus Range Rover Sport (autocar)

From the looks of things he soon came to grips with riding around BP. He even manages to overtake a range Rover too.

Tai seemed to get around the track pretty good too...does anyone have any genuine feedback on what he thought of the track...shape...length etc?