British Speedway Forum

Leicester 2014 . Elite

DH says in his weekly message to the plebs, that there will be "something special" organised for the live Sky match.

Ooooooh!! Can't wait!

Is he going to have a giant screen installed at BP, so people can watch highlights from each heat whilst Sky do their inane rider interviews/ad breaks??

I'll thank you not to call me a pleb. There's only 1 pleb round here and certainly isn't me ......

Hopefully Sky will get some nice shots of the moon and some panoramic views of the shopping centre. The racing will be awesome and we'll all be told to be grateful.......

And some stunning sunsets with views of Bradgate Park and Old John silhouetted against the rosy pink sky. I remember last season Len Silver filming it from the gantry in the pits - he seemed more interested in taking in the views even though his Rye House team was winning the match (and Leicester throwing away their playoff place) !

All I can say at the moment about our Lions time is that they have well and truely lost the plot. What a misserable bunch of riders they are. The result against Poole with just to much. When the No.6 at reserve out scores your best riders in the team then it is time to give them a good boot up the A**e to get them all motivated again.

I just hope that now they have got a full team back again that they will all start to buckle down and start riding as a team again and start winning a race or 2. At the moment we are the strongest team in the league we must be holding all the other up that are above us.

Come on lads gets your acts together and make us proud of the Lions again because at the minute you are more like The Leicester Pussies, than Lions.

Fast Track Riders I believe are on a guaranteed 3 points a match payment.

minimum £250 I heard.