British Speedway Forum

Bears Vs Rebels 03/09/13 7:30pm

You know the bitterness runs very deep between the two clubs and has done as far back as I can remember (the 70s) so I wouldn't of been surprised if the boot was on the other foot to hear it from the jawdee fans, you know theirs no love lost.

I get slated by said fans each time I post in a Newcastle or Redcar thread and wouldn't have it any other way ;)

Pathetic attitude from an alledged grown up. Time to grow up and not invent things.

Too much self importance as usual.

Rebels need at least a point from this. Suprised this thread wasn't started sooner... :o

I'm sure Garry and Bish will ensure the lads do a professional job with no complacency. :P

And they don't actually need a point - even if they lose heavily, the group will ultimately be decided by the results of the 2 Diamond fixtures.

Edited by Barney Rebel

I'm a bit surprised at you Mr.M. :sad: :sad:

I hope Redcar do well this Evening and I also hope Newcastle do well in their efforts in the damned Play Off Competition too. :t:

(I don't like the 'Play Offs - in case you didn't know). :mad: :mad:

I remember you going on about this last season, and I supported you and Newcastle as the true champs even though my team (Somerset ) had got through to the Play off final. Same thing has happened to us this year, regardless of who wins the play off, the Rebels are the best team in the league.

R/R for Kus tonight makes the Bears stronger,where is he then ?

• Like 1

I remember you going on about this last season, and I supported you and Newcastle as the true champs even though my team (Somerset ) had got through to the Play off final. Same thing has happened to us this year, regardless of who wins the play off, the Rebels are the best team in the league.

Don't matter where he is (if anywhere) as meeting has been rained-off (again!)

Somerset ARE/SHOULD be League Champions - end of!!!! :t:

• Like 2