British Speedway Forum

Wolverhampton 2014

Any clues yet TNT what young riders we can expect to see in the Olympique.Personally id like to see Bernzton,Krcmar and Garrity in the line up.

Perhaps a couple of new Danes,but no journeymen and definitely no new Poles.Dont think any team will find a new Skornicki to rely on again,he was a one off im afraid.

No Poles U21 and not EVER Kasprzak :nono:

Any clues yet TNT what young riders we can expect to see in the Olympique. Personally id like to see Bernzton,Krcmar and Garrity in the line up.

Perhaps a couple of new Danes,but no journeymen and definitely no new Poles.Dont think any team will find a new Skornicki to rely on again,he was a one off im afraid.

Think Oliver Bernzton should be in as he has already made it clear he wants to ride at Wolves next season, so I would pressume he will be invited. ..... As for other young riders I don't know but would like to think we could invite Pawel Przedpelski over as Torun are not even in the play offs and he has been brilliant in Sweden where he rides with Oliver and PK and although he wouldn't be a possible signing, Artem Laguta would be great to watch in this sort of meeting.

Having said that, Jacob and Tai ride for Vetlanda alongside two riders that would get people through the turnstiles in Emil Sayfutdinov and Bartosz Zmarzlik ...... that would be great

Wouldn't be too suprised if we may even get an appearance by Fredrik Lindgren as he has a great record in this event and PK of course is the reigning Champion having won it in March. Plus with the Polish play offs finished by then, maybe another appearance by Piotr Pawlicki who could easily win it and although he was sacked, he really enjoyed riding at Wolves but the pressure on him from Leszno really forced his and CVS's hand.

Edited by T.N.T.
  • Like 1

Think Oliver Bernzton should be in as he has already made it clear he wants to ride at Wolves next season, so I would pressume he will be invited. ..... As for other young riders I don't know but would like to think we could invite Pawel Przedpelski over as Torun are not even in the play offs and he has been brilliant in Sweden where he rides with Oliver and PK and although he wouldn't be a possible signing, Artem Laguta would be great to watch in this sort of meeting.

Having said that, Jacob and Tai ride for Vetlanda alongside two riders that would get people through the turnstiles in Emil Sayfutdinov and Bartosz Zmarzlik ...... that would be great

Wouldn't be too suprised if we may even get an appearance by Fredrik Lindgren as he has a great record in this event and PK of course is the reigning Champion having won it in March. Plus with the Polish play offs finished by then, maybe another appearance by Piotr Pawlicki who could easily win it and although he was sacked, he really enjoyed riding at Wolves but the pressure on him from Leszno really forced his and CVS's hand.

Whilst i rate Przedpelski i doubt the management would go with another U21 rider - no matter how good he might be.

It is clear he would be a Pawlicki/MJJ mark 2.

No doubt the management will think twice about signing young Poles again.

It would be nice to say thanks to Piotr for giving us great entertainment even if he ruined it by pooping all over us.

Hopefully Berntzon will be there, with a signed contract that would be a nice way to end one season and start the next. :t:

• Like 2

Whilst i rate Przedpelski i doubt the management would go with another U21 rider - no matter how good he might be.

It is clear he would be a Pawlicki/MJJ mark 2.

No doubt the management will think twice about signing young Poles again.

It would be nice to say thanks to Piotr for giving us great entertainment even if he ruined it by pooping all over us.

Hopefully Berntzon will be there, with a signed contract that would be a nice way to end one season and start the next. :t:

I told you a while ago that Piotr wasn't happy at Wolves with all the Monday night meetings - but you didn't believe me did you?! :nono::wink:

Why would his brother lie???

Edited by Skidder1

I told you a while ago that Piotr wasn't happy at Wolves with all the Monday night meetings - but you didn't believe me did you?! :nono::wink:

Why would his brother lie???

No, why would i?

I was told by Bridger a few seasons ago he was coming to Wolves the following season, did he? (the answer is no by the way!).

Its only because his Polish club put pressure on him as there were no issues before that.

I`m sure in an ideal world he would ride only a night that suited him, he would pick and choose his meetings, he would be paid as much as he does in Poland, he would be in the GP`s and he would already be crowned U21 World Champion.

Some of those are practical (the last 2) the others a wish list for most riders.

I`m sure he found the pressure of riding a full season in the EL a big issue - plenty do.

I`m sure if i spoke to Maciej he would say he was unhappy and wished he had less meetings in the UK.

I`m sure most of the top boys in the EL are not happy with their current schedule, Piotr i am sure is one of them.

Edited by stevebrum

Coventry website says - Coventry v Wolves is Friday 26 Sept 7pm start as its a double header with Storm v Spoons. Nothing on the Wolves site (yet). This is the night before GP:11 Stockholm, so presume no Woffy or Bomber. So its another patch-up team on the way and subject to watching Spoons as well Hope the M6 is clear on the way back! I'm feeling short-changed (again). What time will the curfew be?